1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

aritario's muppet collection

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by aritario, Jun 16, 2010.

1. aritario

aritario New Member

Hello everyone! I'm super happy to show you part of my collection of muppets. Tomorrow I think to continue with more photos. Without further, I leave you with my collection of muppets:

2. Muppetation

Muppetation New Member

Nice collection Aritario!
    Aren't the Muppets the best?
    I'm assisting my little daughter collect the Disney's Muppet Vinylmation. Someday we'll have the complete set.
    :)
  3. aritario

aritario New Member

Thx muppetation for your msg. Of course, the muppet are the most sensational thing to collects!

Well, it happens that just yesterday I saw the muppet Vinylmation and man, they look very addictive. But I would first concentrate on the action figures and then the other items.

How many vinylmation figures you have?
  4. aritario

aritario New Member

Babies, Oh Babies!

Very happy with the arrival of the Muppet Babies and two sets of seats, both from ebay.

Babies, Oh Babies!
  5. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Good condition on those Muppet Babies... you've got the barefoot version of Gonzo, too. I've got the other two versions, haven't tracked that one down yet.

What are the seats from?

Dearth
  6. aritario

aritario New Member

7. aritario

aritario New Member

Hello Dearth.

The chairs are made of walnut, with leather seats and back.
    Here is the information of the auctions. The seller is from Canada.

Miniature SINGLE THEATRE CHAIR cinema

Miniature TRIPLE THEATRE CHAIRS cinema

Thx for your msg and have a nice day!

8. dmoss

dmoss Member

I love it! You're good at catching "action" shots...they look so life-like in some of the pictures you have, and I love the fact that Crazy Harry is hiding behind a column with dynamite! :D

VERY NICE.
  9. Hartley

Hartley Member

Yep, excellent pics, you have an impressive collection. And dmoss is dead right - the pics do look life-like and not at all "modelly". Love the Waldorf, Statler and Jim one!

Phil
  10. aritario

aritario New Member

Thx dmoss! In reality I have always liked having my figures out of their boxes, entirely in the display. That reason is that I spend several hours portrayed and then select those photos that really express something.

For me they are not just plastic, they spend their time there trying to say a thousand things with their expressions. Then we will draw his words visually and happiness fills us all. Not to mention the memories they bring us!

Very glad that you enjoyed.
  11. aritario

aritario New Member

Oh yeah Phil. I spent a while deciding which figures I would put in the seats taking into account the color and size so they could balance each other and also because not all the figures can bend their legs to sit and some are a little wide to fit on the seat.

I also like Waldorf, Statler and Jim as they look at their positions.

Thx for your msg Phil.
  12. aritario

aritario New Member

Fixing photos together, 95 pics.

I'm sure many people who have visited this thread have seen the pictures of the first msg's through the link positions. The following link is for the current album with all of them together plus some new additions today:

Thx for looking!
  13. aritario

aritario New Member

14. Telly

Telly Active Member

Ah geeeez! That's amazing!
  15. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Very nice collection, dude. Palisades did such an incredible job with The Muppets. It's a shame they weren't able to produce others like Sesame Street or Fraggle Rock.
  16. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Cool!

I remember this, the guy who made this Thog is or was a member either here, or over on the old Palisades boards, or even on the Creatus Maximus boards.

Great that you got a Thog! He's beautiful, and he fits in perfectly with the rest of the Palisades Muppets! :)
  17. aritario

aritario New Member

18. Yorick

Yorick Active Member

Very nice video, aritario! Thank you for sharing! I like seeing the detail on them you showed, and also just the characters together in their home for the holidays! Great job! :)

By the way, I also like the video to the right, called "Hilarious Muppet bloopers!" I was ROTFL, as they say!:D
  19. aritario

aritario New Member

Thx!

Thx for your input, really very appreciated!

20. aritario

aritario New Member

Thx Yorick, Hi, I'll come to do the second video when I finish moving. Just today I'm packing everything into the truck. See you in a few days!