Muppet Vinylmation Series 2

beaker

Reaction score
I have to say, a lot of toylines have been that way (cough cough MacFarline cough cough). I did like their Fraggle line up to a certain extent... I'd like get one or two... but it really doesn't have the same "gotta have it" factor of the Muppet Palisades line. Need I also say that even the Japanese toys they emulate go for much cheaper? Even with imports?

Ditto these Vynalmations. I wouldn't mind one or two... maybe 3 if I could get specifics... but I don't feel like selling a kidney to get every single one possible.
The good thing is on ebay, you can pretty much get the specific vinylmation you want for about $10-$12 total. Been wanting Bean Bunny for awhile, and I never liked the whole blind box concept. I still cant find or get ahold of City Creatures though.

The Fraggle stuff by Mindstyle looked like figurines you woulda found in Hallmarks and Walden Books back in the day, or as part of some ornament collection. MOST vinyl figures are articulated at some level, these looked like they should have had a lower price point. I question the real reasoning behind them being shelved...why would they debut a product in feb 2008 then claim they will shelve them for a alleged movie they know wouldnt be out for at least a few years?(and well now, that "movie" probably will never see the light of day)

Let's face it, Sababa was the Fraggles last great hope merchandise wise

dented

Reaction score
I could not find the original vinylmation series thread, so merge this one if you wish.

The next series of Muppets Vinylmation is set to debut sometime between late quarter one and late quarter two. I am certain there is a Janice, fairly confident there is a Gonzo and Animal, and have guesses on the rest, but I thought I would throw out a link that has the Janice figure on it.

Any other details anyone has would be welcome.

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/static/vinylmation/sneak.html

dented

Reaction score
3"
1. Dr. Teeth

2. Janice
3. Zoot
4. Sgt. Floyd peppers
5. Miss piggy (pigs in space)
6. Link hogthrob (pigs in space)
7. Dr. Julius strangepork (pigs in space)
8. Penguin
9. Scooter
10. Pepe the prawn
11. Lew zeland
chaser
12. Waldo

9"
1. Gonzo w/ camilla (3")
2. Muppetvision kermit (formerly "tourist kermit")
3. Sam eagle
4. Animal

MuppetLabsBoy

Reaction score
I really like all of the figure listed in the previous post. It is mostly made up of figures that only true Muppet fans would identify.

-MLB:eek:

dmoss

Reaction score
That's actually the real listing; it was announced early this week! :smile:

FrogFan76

Reaction score
Greetings, fellow Muppet-lovers!

I am the BESTEST Muppet fan on the web, in case you didn't know. And I just made a new YouTube video with exclusive, first-look photographs of the second series of MUPPET VINYLMATION figures!

Take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6EkignOLzk

Frogs & Kisses,
FrogFan76

rowlfy662

Reaction score
holy moly lew zealand,link and strangepork nice to see some minor characters getting toys which has not been done since palisades