First Fraggle Rock episode you ever saw

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I'm really not positive but I'm thinking the first episode of Fraggle Rock I saw may well have been "Beginnings".
I remember because the 1983 World Series was going on at the time and it was in the 8th. inning of the final game between the Baltimore Orioles and the Philadelphia Phillies when the show came on and so I had to switch back and forth to watch it- and it's kind of a bummer that I missed part of the game because the 8th. and 9th. ones were definitely big innings.:wink::big_grin:

(I am now awarding myself the prize for worst/lamest pun ever.):crazy:
(And yes- most all of this was a joke, except that I seriously do think the first episode of Fraggle Rock probably was the first one I saw. Though I remember watching it alongside the cartoon version as well- both were great.)

Tosh

Reaction score
The first episode my brother and I saw was Fraggle Wars, followed by The Day the Music Died. We were hooked after that episode! We were watching it on TNT, and I remember that we decided to start recording these shows on VHS. The first episode we recorded was Doomsday Soup... We must have watched Doomsday Soup ten times in a row, LOL! I think I could still recite that episode... good times! :smile:

Kestral

Reaction score
My first episode

The very first episode I ever watched was "Mirror, Mirror". I was 5! My favorite Fraggle was always Red! Although, I only ever got to see Season 5 :cry: Thank goodness I finally can watch all the seasons free on Netflix :excited:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
The first one I saw was "Beginnings". I watched it on my iPod and it was good! I was also somewhat hooked on "Follow Me"! The second episode I also watched on my iPod and it was "The Wizard of Fraggle Rock".