Janice = fragile?

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Is it just me or are the arms on the Janice figure very, and I mean VERY, fragile? I've gotten a few for custom figures and the arms keep breaking off! I'm not being rough I'm just trying to turn them on the articulation point and they snap!

Telly

Reaction score
I got mine when she first came out. I was dusting my Muppet shelf last weekend and her leg snapped off!

HamHock

Reaction score
I got my Janice about six months ago, and I haven't had a problem with her.

Dearth

Reaction score
I have my original, she's still fine (knock wood), but when I needed extras for customs, I was grateful for the lower price on broken ones, so I have seen and tried to repair a couple who had lost limbs. The shoulder joint in particular is a tiny sliver of plastic that, once it breaks, I just don't see any way to repair that won't lead to further damage of the surrounding pieces.

Alex

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Mine also has stood the test of time. But, she's standing in perma-position behind glass. Only been posed/played with a couple of times.

dmoss

Reaction score
I've had problems with my Pepe...his legs keep popping out of joint, and he's never been the same since the first time.

FloydPepper77

Reaction score
Luckily I haven't had trouble with Janice....I will be more careful though....thank you!

DaveC27

Reaction score
I lost the leg off my Janice, but I assumed it was my kid who broke her.