1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Janice = fragile?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Blue Weirdo, Nov 12, 2010.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Blue Weirdo

Blue Weirdo Member

Is it just me or are the arms on the Janice figure very, and I mean VERY, fragile? I've gotten a few for custom figures and the arms keep breaking off! I'm not being rough I'm just trying to turn them on the articulation point and they snap!
  2. King Rupert

King Rupert Member

she's armless and legless for me...
  3. Telly

Telly Active Member

I got mine when she first came out. I was dusting my Muppet shelf last weekend and her leg snapped off!
  4. HamHock

HamHock Member

I got my Janice about six months ago, and I haven't had a problem with her.
  5. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

I have my original, she's still fine (knock wood), but when I needed extras for customs, I was grateful for the lower price on broken ones, so I have seen and tried to repair a couple who had lost limbs. The shoulder joint in particular is a tiny sliver of plastic that, once it breaks, I just don't see any way to repair that won't lead to further damage of the surrounding pieces.

Alex
  6. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Mine also has stood the test of time. But, she's standing in perma-position behind glass. Only been posed/played with a couple of times.
  7. dmoss

dmoss Member

I've had problems with my Pepe...his legs keep popping out of joint, and he's never been the same since the first time.
  8. FloydPepper77

FloydPepper77 New Member

Luckily I haven't had trouble with Janice....I will be more careful though....thank you!
  9. DaveC27

DaveC27 New Member

I lost the leg off my Janice, but I assumed it was my kid who broke her.