New Pics: Jason Segel and the Muppets at the L.A. movie set

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Oh Piggy, tu es tres intelegant. Je amour les Muppets Piggy. Je crois tu est brilliant.
(In English: You are very smart. I love the Muppets. I believe you are brilliant)

beaker

Reaction score
This is awesome! Thanks for the update! *squeeeecitment!* I'm holding out for a Beauregard sighting (like THAT'S ever going to happen) (Hey, if Lew's there!) (Good point.) (But they always have loos at police stations) (What now?)
Actually, Beau has in recent times(at least with youtube Vrmup and Muppets.com) been brought back to somewhat of a prominent role. His stuff with Bobo is priceless! There's something wise and iconic about Beau anyways.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Actually, Beau has in recent times(at least with youtube Vrmup and Muppets.com) been brought back to somewhat of a prominent role. His stuff with Bobo is priceless! There's something wise and iconic about Beau anyways.
I know it! Believe me...I always fall off my seat when he appears and I've had more bruises recently than in the last ten years!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dude... if Scooter's there, there's no doubt Beau would be at LEAST somewhere else in the movie. Even a non-speaking cameo role.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Dude... if Scooter's there, there's no doubt Beau would be at LEAST somewhere else in the movie. Even a non-speaking cameo role.
They've got the Beau puppet, so it seems like a sure thing!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, I am sure of it! He's in almost everything else! Even in loads of VMC scenes!

beaker

Reaction score
Doesn't it seem like Beauregard is a very wise, character? Like he's been around awhile...seen a lot. Sure he is the guy with the mop, but it seems underneath that exterior lies a very knowledgeable character who almost feels like a symbolic bedrock of the Muppets.

Cocolde

Reaction score
I'm more upset about that Antonio character from Muppet Kitchen With Cora Cat. What he can just waltz right in an suddenly he's the experianced chef :boo:. What about the Swedish Chef :confused:, where's he? I'm writin' something to Disney about this! :mad:

Drtooth

Reaction score
That was discussed months ago... suffice to say, the Chef IS still there, and fully represented in everything else they did (he was in a good fraction of the web videos). Angelo is and only will be in the Cat Cora Kitchen, and unless they have a few more they're saving, that's about it. He may just make a "we need enough completed puppets to fill out a crowd scene" in any future project... but don't worry... he was just for that specific web video show.

Still think Kermit should have hosted it, though.