Will pay $800 for a new MR Kermit...

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
You're not a jerk.
I honestly understand why you're trying to get as much as you can. Really, who wouldn't? Also, it's clearly not your fault that there are shipping stickers on the box. So, kudos to you for trying!

junebug1972

Reaction score
Man O' Man. The Muppet forum people are really busting my balls on this one. They are not sending me emails in my eBay account on how I lowered the price. Forgive me for trying to sell a prized possession for as much as I can get for it. P.S. Mike Walters is stalking me on eBay and Muppet Central. Can you say creeper..... Just kidding Mike take it easy on me.

Dame Muppet

Reaction score
Man O' Man. The Muppet forum people are really busting my balls on this one. They are not sending me emails in my eBay account on how I lowered the price. Forgive me for trying to sell a prized possession for as much as I can get for it. P.S. Mike Walters is stalking me on eBay and Muppet Central. Can you say creeper..... Just kidding Mike take it easy on me.
Wow. I'm not stalking you at all. When you were asking $800, I surmised that it wouldn't sell. So, I offered you precisely what your starting bid ($350) is at present. You replied and thanked me for the offer, but you stated that you had been offered much more on "other forums". Ostensibly, I assume you meant these very boards. Now, after two markdowns you're selling it for precisely what I offered.

What's creepy about making an offer and asking questions through the proper channels? (eBay)

I honestly don't care what price you sell it for. I was certainly interested in purchasing the item at what I considered a fair price.. but, since you have so many people clamoring for it in these "other forums", I wish you the best of luck.

AnimalAttack

Reaction score
Looks like there's a couple of MR Kermit's on ebay this week. Description says "new"... if anyone is interested.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Here Reevz

Its on ebay.com

Here is another from the same seller?

And another from yet again the seller but listed differently?

So far up to $885, personally I would be a little concerned spending this much money when the seller only has 1 feedback?

Do you not have one these Reevz?

Great price is it legit!

Chris

Reevz1977

Reaction score
THanks as always Chris. :smile: I tried multiple searches but it never came up!

I actually have three of each of the posers (it's an OCD thing! ! !) but was curious as to how much Kermit was going for these days. Besides, I could always use a fourth. :big_grin:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Well, they all sold for approx $800.

Which is over £500, so good news for us that already own one................or three, lol.

No way I would part with mine though!

Chris