Favorite Isabella Moments

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Here's a list of my favorite Isabella moments from Phineas & Ferb.

1. Isabella daydreaming that Phineas is a minotaur.
2. Whenever she says "Whatcha Doin'"
3. City of Love
4. Isabella playing the Good Witch in the Wizard of Odd.
5. Isabella dreaming about having grandchildren with Phineas in 7.5 years than realized what she said and said Steaks from Comet Kermillian.
6. Go Go Phineas.
7. Isabella sensed a disturbance that Candace used her "Whatcha doin" catchphrase from the Christmas special.
8. Where Did We Go Wrong?

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Great list! Love the show! Phineas and Ferb is great and Isabella definetely helps with that!

Another of my favorite moments is in a recent episode: "Rollercoaster! The Musical" The episode may seem kind of cheesy, but it's the kind of cheesy that is funny! Isabella's role in the episode was about the same. The whole episode was P & F reinacting their Rollercoaster episode but in the form of a musical. Isabella had her own song.

One more moment I loved was her role in the episode "The Chronicles of Meap". In the episode, when Phineas finds a cute interferance on his "cute tracking" device, Isabella insists it's her who's causing the interferance. She definetely hints her crush on Phineas in this one. But Phineas is oblivious.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Other favorite moments are when Isabella spotted a cute pony in The Magnifucent Few, Her hugging Phineas after the end of the Come Home Perry song, Isabella wanting to see a unicorn not a rainbow in Hail Doofiania, Isabella imitating what she heard what Baljeet I'd in the Unfair Science Fair and the There's an M in Time machine joke.

Nick22

Reaction score
great list! i LOVE phineas and ferb!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Nice list. I dont think I can think of anymore, though I'm not a huge Isabella fan *pokes avatar*

Drtooth

Reaction score
Nice list. I dont think I can think of anymore, though I'm not a huge Isabella fan *pokes avatar*
Yeah, I wouldn't even consider her a favorite character by any means. She's cute and everything, but the source of the Show's humor seems to come from everyone besides her.

Now, Doof... Doof's the reason I watch! And I can't even begin to list my favorite Doof moments. Getting beaten by a potted plant is certainly on there... hating the fact that he can't even find anything remotely to dislike about Christmas (turning relatively every single cartoon "_______ Saves Christmas" episode on its ear). There's so much comedic gold there. And that's just that character. Also love the play between Buford and the Indian Kid (His' names something like Radjeed or something, right?)... Even when Candice loses it trying to bust her brothers sends me rolling on the floor.

She's not a bad character, Isabella, by any means... I just find everyone else outshines her.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I love P & F! Doof is so silly! I don't know why, but the Phinedroids & Ferb-bots were funny, and every time someone else asks P & F "Whatcha Doin?", it gives me the giggles. Doof's inventions are off the wall! How about the 6-5000 inator thing? That's hilarious! Perry's awesome! I like P & F's dad!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Isn't this a pretty awesome show to be discussing here?
Why, yes. Yes, it is.:smile:
I love Phineas & Ferb- it's by far one of the best cartoons on today.
Not only does it help teach kids good civility but it also encourages creativity and being active outdoors.
And Doofenschmirtz is hilarious! He is such the parody of all the evil scientist/villian types out there in cartoons. It's great.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Isn't this a pretty awesome show to be discussing here?
Why, yes. Yes, it is.
I love Phineas & Ferb- it's by far one of the best cartoons on today.
Not only does it help teach kids good civility but it also encourages creativity and being active outdoors.
And Doofenschmirtz is hilarious! He is such the parody of all the evil scientist/villian types out there in cartoons. It's great.
You're telling me! Doofinschmirtz is the funniest villain I've ever seen on TV! He's a MAD SCIENTIST I TELLS YA! :wink::wink::wink:

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
from the episode where Candice is arranging their aunt's wedding

Phineas: Wow, she's good. I'm going to have her plan my wedding. Ferb, make a note.

Isabella: (Off Screen) I got it.