Favorite Isabella Moments

Toothedfly

Reaction score
Here's a list of my favorite Isabella moments from Phineas & Ferb.

1. Isabella daydreaming that Phineas is a minotaur.
2. Whenever she says "Whatcha Doin'"
3. City of Love
4. Isabella playing the Good Witch in the Wizard of Odd.
5. Isabella dreaming about having grandchildren with Phineas in 7.5 years than realized what she said and said Steaks from Comet Kermillian.
6. Go Go Phineas.
7. Isabella sensed a disturbance that Candace used her "Whatcha doin" catchphrase from the Christmas special.
8. Where Did We Go Wrong?
She was not daydreaming that he was a Minotaur, but a Centaur. A Minotaur is a man with a bull's head. A Centaur is half-man/half horse. I knew what you were saying, but it took me a minute to figure out why it was wrong.

Toothedfly

Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't even consider her a favorite character by any means. She's cute and everything, but the source of the Show's humor seems to come from everyone besides her.

Now, Doof... Doof's the reason I watch! And I can't even begin to list my favorite Doof moments. Getting beaten by a potted plant is certainly on there... hating the fact that he can't even find anything remotely to dislike about Christmas (turning relatively every single cartoon "_______ Saves Christmas" episode on its ear). There's so much comedic gold there. And that's just that character. Also love the play between Buford and the Indian Kid (His' names something like Radjeed or something, right?)... Even when Candice loses it trying to bust her brothers sends me rolling on the floor.

The "Indian" kid (as you call him) is Baljeet Patel.
She's not a bad character, Isabella, by any means... I just find everyone else outshines her.

Toothedfly

Reaction score
Doofenshmirtz is a nut. A wanna be "Evil Scientist" who dresses like a pharmacist, nothing he does ever turns out right. At least, it doesn't in the first dimension! :smile: I STILL want to see Phineas realize that Isabella is crushing on him, and having him realize that even though he's been ignoring it, he's been crushing on her, too!