YIKES! Where did THESE come from?

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
They were a part of a 12-inch plush line that was exclusively available at the UK Disney Store a few years back (circa 2007, I think). The rest of the line up included Fozzie, Gonzo, Miss Piggy, Bunsen, Beaker, Statler, Waldorf, Rizzo and Swedish Chef.

Also, Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Miss Piggy, Animal and Beaker were available in a larger size, too.

Drtooth

Reaction score
They were a part of a 12-inch plush line that was exclusively available at the UK Disney Store a few years back (circa 2007, I think). The rest of the line up included Fozzie, Gonzo, Miss Piggy, Bunsen, Beaker, Statler, Waldorf, Rizzo and Swedish Chef.
I'm hoping come movie time we'll get something with a MUCH higher quality.

Were the rest of the ones good looking, or did they all come out looking deranged?

dmoss

Reaction score
I like them...I believe I've got the Fozzie in my collection... :embarrassed:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Aww, I like the Animal one. I believe someone on Tough Pigs once described it as: "Animal just got out of the dryer" LOL :halo:

Not to put a damper on all this, but I don't want to criticize these toys too much; they are probably made by children in sweatshops for very little money.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Aw, I like Animal. He's like a big pompom with eyes XD

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
They're a mixed bag, across the series.

Beaker is actually pretty good, and Bunsen is not bad. Rizzo is probably the worst.

There are a few of them floating around on eBay.co.uk now. I tried to post some links, but they're just showing up as text.

I have all 11. Overall, I like them -- they're not the best plush ever, but they're certainly not the worst. And at least they included characters like Bunsen, Statler and Waldorf!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Yes these are uk Disney store plush minis from a few years ago.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Aw, I like Animal. He's like a big pompom with eyes XD
I've been a strong opponent of lollipop head Animal for years. He has a shaggy, mussy, floppy fur, and it's not present in the merchandise like it should be. There are some examples of it getting done right, I'm just too lazy to go and look for them right now.

I'm sure the rest of the collection is great, but when it comes to Kermit, well... nothing throws the likeness off more than an odd looking mouth. They tried a LITTLE too hard to get those mouth corners, something a lot of bad Kermit's always do without. For a simple character, the likeness has to be just so, or it doesn't look right. When it comes to a Muppet plush, something so much as a nose places a couple centimeters lower can louse it up.

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Wow, if you already think THOSE plushesare FREAKING, you didn´t see mine yet.
They come from the muppets christmas movie from 2002 (when I was 5!), and I´d get them with a happy mail from MCdonalds!
I got two piggies and they look like Lips with the face of piggy. Rully, their hair is... Fluffy.