"The Muppets: Fuzzy Pack" Teaser Trailer On-line

matleo

Reaction score
I know it's a teaser trailer so the beginning footage is meant to fool us, but it's interesting how the closed studio didn't have any Muppet references I could notice.
not tooooo obvious, but check out the banjos at the 0.21 mark.

BoomerangFish

Reaction score
Isn't it the old "Muppet Show" set? I have a feeling part of the plot may revolve around them losing that property.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
actually that very scene with the banjos the newspaper on the wall says "Muppets Clean Up"

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I am super excited! I do like the first trailer better but it was still good.

I bet some of y'all thought I fell off the face of the earth, huh? Hehehe :smile:

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
Getting a second trailer was a great way to head into the Memorial Day weekend. And with Google Chrome's youtube grabber extension, I have been able to capture the teasers and play them on my ipod to help get through the boring times at work.
... But seriously, November cannot get here soon enough. We're in the middle of a move and the only DVDs my wife and I left out were Muppet and Fraggle Rock ones to help feed our need for Muppet-related entertainment.

AaronCF

Reaction score
That's an awesome trailer.

The problem with Gonzo, I think, isn't any of the size or eyelid concerns. I don't mind the puppets changing over time, that's part of the deal. But it is precisely, the 'magic triangle' issue. He always looks crosseyed, and as such doesn't look 'alive'. His gaze is lost somewhere in space in a way that doesn't happen with the magic triangle. Since it's impossible to get eye contact with him, he doesn't appear real. That's probably been said here before, but I suppose it won't hurt to say it again.

They're both awesome teasers.

AndyB

Reaction score
Gonzo Royal Flush

The muppets appear to be running away from 'Gonzo's Royal Flush'...which I assume is the place that is exploding...and Gonzo is dressed in his Gonzo the Great outfit, perhaps doing something similar from Muppets Take Manhatten with chickens and waterskis?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if there'll be any more teaser trailers. I'd like to see a horror-style teaser, featuring Uncle Deadly and other monsters.

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
I did not even realize it was the swedish chef. I thought he was some new character maybe.