1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

"The Muppets: Fuzzy Pack" Teaser Trailer On-line

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by TheMonsterAteMe, May 26, 2011.

1. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

Kinda surprised to see another movie teaser so soon.

Hope the next trailer comes soon, especially if they end up showing clips with some more of the minor characters that are being resurrected for the film. :)

2. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

very cool! my gf and I are SOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo READY for this, and shes NOT so into muppets (escp for Animal & Pepe)
    :)

3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I'll start a thread for just the puppet talk here.

By the way, I think Pepe or some rat seems to be in a small Tux next to Gonzo in the cell. It doesn't appear to be Camilla.

4. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

i see the rat so i think you are very right

5. BoomerangFish

BoomerangFish Member

haha Danny Trejo's line... :D

Great to see Lew Zealand in there as well ;)

6. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

I think it could be Robin, but I kinda doubt it, since it's against the law to put little kids in jail. Then again, this is just movie...

7. LamangoNumber2

LamangoNumber2 Active Member

I love how people keep hating on Gonzo's new design. He looks like he did back in the Muppet Show days, and not just a goofy caractiure of himself like he was in recent films. I hated, HATED the over lapping eyelids and how short they rose up. Now his eyes can finally return to the expressions like they did on the Muppet Show.

8. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

*dancing happy feet* :)

Yow! Newsie got MOVES! OH yeah...

This hype makes me so danged happy!

9. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

:sing: Together again it's great to see them all together again!:sing:
    November won't arrive quick enough!:excited:

10. MuppetLabsBoy

MuppetLabsBoy Member

It's good.:D Still like the first one better though.:)

11. matleo

matleo Active Member

not tooooo obvious, but check out the banjos at the 0.21 mark.

12. BoomerangFish

BoomerangFish Member

Isn't it the old "Muppet Show" set? I have a feeling part of the plot may revolve around them losing that property.

13. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

actually that very scene with the banjos the newspaper on the wall says "Muppets Clean Up"

14. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

I am super excited! I do like the first trailer better but it was still good.

I bet some of y'all thought I fell off the face of the earth, huh? Hehehe :)

15. brkndwnbus

brkndwnbus Active Member

Getting a second trailer was a great way to head into the Memorial Day weekend. And with Google Chrome's youtube grabber extension, I have been able to capture the teasers and play them on my ipod to help get through the boring times at work.
    ... But seriously, November cannot get here soon enough. We're in the middle of a move and the only DVDs my wife and I left out were Muppet and Fraggle Rock ones to help feed our need for Muppet-related entertainment.

16. AaronCF

AaronCF New Member

That's an awesome trailer.

The problem with Gonzo, I think, isn't any of the size or eyelid concerns. I don't mind the puppets changing over time, that's part of the deal. But it is precisely, the 'magic triangle' issue. He always looks crosseyed, and as such doesn't look 'alive'. His gaze is lost somewhere in space in a way that doesn't happen with the magic triangle. Since it's impossible to get eye contact with him, he doesn't appear real. That's probably been said here before, but I suppose it won't hurt to say it again.

They're both awesome teasers.

17. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

Awesome!

18. AndyB

AndyB New Member

Gonzo Royal Flush

The muppets appear to be running away from 'Gonzo's Royal Flush'...which I assume is the place that is exploding...and Gonzo is dressed in his Gonzo the Great outfit, perhaps doing something similar from Muppets Take Manhatten with chickens and waterskis?

19. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I wonder if there'll be any more teaser trailers. I'd like to see a horror-style teaser, featuring Uncle Deadly and other monsters.

20. muppetsliveon

muppetsliveon Member

I did not even realize it was the swedish chef. I thought he was some new character maybe.