"The Muppets: Fuzzy Pack" Teaser Trailer On-line

beaker

Reaction score
Oh man, I love the attitude with this one. This is essentially a big middle flipper to anyone who said the "muppets are dead", "the muppets are baby stuff", "the muppets died when JH died", etc. I just love the attitude oozing from this hangover spoof. They even have the shades of gansta rap...brilliant stuff

I often automatically notice and take issue with puppet builds that seem off, guess it comes with being one of those obsessive fans. But all the footage and pix I've seen, the Muppets couldn't look any better. I mean Thog, his fur is better than ever. No complaints from here!

"Hey!...I'm a Muppet". Oh man, too much. There's a certain tone that is just perfect.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
already two trailers in almost the same week great and more cameos in this one did i see the newsman when they were in the jail and i chuckled at waste of time magazine very funny:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oh man, I love the attitude with this one. This is essentially a big middle flipper to anyone who said the "muppets are dead", "the muppets are baby stuff", "the muppets died when JH died", etc. I just love the attitude oozing from this hangover spoof. They even have the shades of gansta rap...brilliant stuff

I often automatically notice and take issue with puppet builds that seem off, guess it comes with being one of those obsessive fans. But all the footage and pix I've seen, the Muppets couldn't look any better. I mean Thog, his fur is better than ever. No complaints from here!

"Hey!...I'm a Muppet". Oh man, too much. There's a certain tone that is just perfect.
I guess they look a little bit simplified and the colors a bit brighter on some of them. Thog, however, has never looked better!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
On the puppets, I will say that the Gonzo they're using looks a lot more expressive than the one they had at D23. Same big head, yes, but it looks like Gonzo's lower jaw can actually move now.

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Granted, nobody (outside of the company) knows what Jim Henson's 'magic triangle' is, but I can't help thinking it wasn't followed with these designs.

In front-on shots, Gonzo's nose curve is so dominating that it doesn't give the mouth much chance to express much. And Miss Piggy's head seems to be shaped to give the glamorous image that she always thought she had, but the snout and ears are too out of proportion with the rest of the head.

CherryPizza

Reaction score
"This Week Monthy" HA!
Sadly not as strange as it seems. The Australian Women's Weekly magazine has been monthly since 1982, and its name has never changed.

Cherry "No, I can't see a double-meaning to Women's Monthly" Pizza

CherryPizza

Reaction score
OH yes, in the midst of getting our nerd on, we can't forget the big "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" that the new movie brings out in us.