Hensonism on Facebook

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
the way i see it, my motto is "lifes like a movie , write your own ending, keep believing, keep pretending" anyway, so this isnt much more.:smirk:
I couldnt decide if it was freaky fans or genuine fans, so thought if you cant beat them join them! However if they start doing weird rituals or start quoting sesame st like the bible or something weird and ultimately - culty - im gone :jim:

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
Yeah I can totally see it myself, hehe.

Well if nothing else, it would produce another good South Park episode! :wink:
hahahaha good point, but im not sure wed feel ok with south park bad mouthing henson the way they did chef.... :stick_out_tongue:

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
It makes sense, in a way, Colin's just about the most-loved contestant/player from that franchise... next to Ryan Stiles, who has legions of obsessive fangirls, lol.
I always loved colin, he was just so funny, especially on the hoedown - the UK one was better (before drew carey) and he couldnt sing so hed always fake seizures or just say something random.
Loved Ryan stiles too.
Mind you i love any guy who can make me laugh :big_grin:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I always loved colin, he was just so funny, especially on the hoedown - the UK one was better (before drew carey) and he couldnt sing so hed always fake seizures or just say something random.
Yeah I liked both versions, but I miss seeing the UK show!

However if they start doing weird rituals or start quoting sesame st like the bible or something weird and ultimately - culty - im gone
Thou Shalt Not Put Down Thy Neighbor's Duckie!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Considering I've (half-jokingly) called myself a "Kermitian" on beliefnet, I could dig this. :smile:
scottishpiggy said:
hahahaha good point, but im not sure wed feel ok with south park bad mouthing henson the way they did chef
Hard to imagine Jim blowing up like Isaac did.

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
Considering I've (half-jokingly) called myself a "Kermitian" on beliefnet, I could dig this. :smile:

Hard to imagine Jim blowing up like Isaac did.
i know, but i think thats the appeal - that its genuine fans just paying homage to his work. :jim:

Of course they could just be crazy. I know I am :crazy: