Muppet Impressions

dinoboy

Reaction score
Funny youtube video featuring Animal

I saw a video on youtube, that I thought was hilarious. Someone had gotten an Animal Muppet, and made a video of Animal making a phone call to a local pharmacy. Animal apparently calls as he bought Miralax for his toothache, but instead complains of the obvious side effects on the meds. He bought the wrong meds.
:halo:

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I saw a video on youtube, that I thought was hilarious. Someone had gotten an Animal Muppet, and made a video of Animal making a phone call to a local pharmacy. Animal apparently calls as he bought Miralax for his toothache, but instead complains of the obvious side effects on the meds. He bought the wrong meds.
Ed Bassmaster. He also did one where Elmo used Rogane on his eyes.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I saw that too. He does a lot of Muppet prank calls. He did Grover, Elmo, The Count (My favorite), and a couple with Kermit.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
oh yeah the count one is brilliant "i would one ton soup not two ton one ton hahaha" so funny:batty:

Fraggline

Reaction score
Those videos sound so funny! Are they parody-type ones? I love the Muppets with all my heart, but that's not to say I don't enjoy a good (and clean) Muppet parody every once in a while! :big_grin:

Studmeister17

Reaction score
Hey guys. I wanted to know if anyone can impersonate any Muppet characters. I can do these guys:

Miss Piggy
Fozzie Bear (Atleast wocka wocka)
Animal
Statler and Waldorf
Floyd Pepper
Dr. Teeth
Janice
Crazy Harry
Sam the Eagle
Dr. Honeydew
Beaker
Lew Zealand (Sorta)
Swedish Chef (I'm sure anyone can do him)
Ernie
Cookie Monster

What can you guys do?
Check out my video! Its got 15 different impressions on it! Tell me what you think :smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDytAbYMtX8

Frogster

Reaction score
Some of those aren't bad... good effort.

I'm able to do a decent version of Jim's Kermit, as well as Fozzie, Sam, Scooter, Rowlf, Janice, Animal, Robin (on a good day), Floyd, Beauregard, Zoot, Lew Zealand, Pops, Uncle Deadly, Link, Grover, Cookie Monster, Bert, Ernie, Pa Gorg, Boober, Marlon, and Uncle Matt.

I'm debating whether or not to do a video to prove I'm able to do some of these voices. I'm shy, and I have roommates. If I did, I'd probably have a song going so I'd be able to match the pitch to the best of my ability.

xantheman

Reaction score
Some of those aren't bad... good effort.

I'm able to do a decent version of Jim's Kermit, as well as Fozzie, Sam, Scooter, Rowlf, Janice, Animal, Robin (on a good day), Floyd, Beauregard, Zoot, Lew Zealand, Pops, Uncle Deadly, Link, Grover, Cookie Monster, Bert, Ernie, Pa Gorg, Boober, Marlon, and Uncle Matt.

I'm debating whether or not to do a video to prove I'm able to do some of these voices. I'm shy, and I have roommates. If I did, I'd probably have a song going so I'd be able to match the pitch to the best of my ability.
No offense, but I doubt many people could do better than that guy.His voices are really really good.
I'd like to see your video if you make it though. But if you do put it to a song, make sure you decrease the volume of the song, otherwise it'll be hard to tell if your impressions are any good or not.

xantheman

Reaction score
Check out my video! Its got 15 different impressions on it! Tell me what you think :smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDytAbYMtX8
That was fabulous, man! Your Cookie :insatiable:, Grover :super:, Gonzo :concern:, Rizzo :shifty:, Robin, Rowlf :sympathy:, Scooter :wink:, Mr. Johnson and Lew Zealand :fishy:were PREFECT - I mean it! The rest need a little tweaking, but they were really close. Keep it up man!
I hope to see another video from you - maybe featuring Bert, Floyd, Kermit, Crazy Harry, Beauregard, and maybe some Fraggle Rock characters!