It Was Me

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
I think Link is a smidge too smart here, LOL, but I see you have a good sense of his essence: his arrogance. Was it ever mentioned that he was illiterate? 'Cause if you made that up ... good for you.
LOL! For a simple-ish writer... I'd be honored to share Link's non complex for words... or, would I say his inner-voice XP; yet, his nature, and maturity would all be bittersweet at some stiuated, intimite matter. :flirt:

Thank you for reading, Kelly. <3 I'll keep that in mind for future installments. =33

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
It Was Me

Chapter 3

~~~

I was in my bedroom, setting up for my date with Miss Piggy; there, you would see me wearing my well-cut tux, and my best cologne, which I sprayed on about three times; on my neck, and on each of my bottom wrists where my gray vains are seen (I hope I don't smell funny). As I was about to depart, I checked my handsomeness self in the mirror for a quick double check. I am looking good, I thought to myself.

As I got outside, I was leaning aganist the brick veneer, and dropped my head down, picking the lint that was stuck on my dress pants. Miss Piggy didn't show up yet. I let out a sigh, thinking she wouldn't show up.

An hour had passed-- don't ask me what time it is. I dropped my arms to my sides, as I thought to myself again-- She'll never show up. I cannot take it anymore... I would be missing my bowling shows; yeah, I cry at the sad parts. Instead of complaining, I would man up, and patiently await for her arrival-- would I lose my patience? You decide, my friend. It's been a while now. She probably had frogotten all about me.

As I waited, I quietly sang a little tune to myself...

Whenever I feel afraid
I hold my head erect
And whistle a happy tune
So no one will suspect
I'm afraid.

While shivering in my shoes
I strike a careless pose
And whistle a happy tune
And no one ever knows
I'm afraid.

The result of this deception
Is very strange to tell
For when I fool the people
I fear I fool myself as well!

I whistle a happy tune
And ev'ry single time
The happiness in the tune
Convinces me that I'm not afraid.

Make believe you're brave
And the trick will take you far.
You may be as brave
As you make believe you are

You may be as brave
As you make believe you are

Suddenly as I was singing my little song, a new voice was heard-- but, before the new feminine voice was heard, I heard some sort of weird honking noise. I began to startle.​

"Mon capitaine," said the quite sexy new voice... "are vous ready for our intimite little date? Moi will be waiting..."​

"Okay, Piggy honey," I replied as I was setting myself inside the fancy limo we've rented. "I'm here," as I drapped my arm around her neck. I was just making sure she was nice, and cozy. She batted her eye lashes as she was studying her face in her makeup mirror. I think she liked the gentle touch of my cleft arm.​

~~~

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------------------------
May I just say -- I LOVE it that Link cries at the sad parts of televised bowling. Awww...so do I, honey....

------------------------------------

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
*offers Newsie a tissue* <3

Thank you for reading. :smile:

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Angie I love this! And I love where you mention Link's bowling shows :smile: I'm so hooked :big_grin:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
It Was Me

Chapter 4
~~~

As Miss Piggy, and I rode inside the limo, Miss Piggy angled her face straight to me, as if my face shown its manly; undying glow. She batted her thick, black eyelashes at me again in such a flirtatious manner--

"Oh, Link... mon capitanie..."

I gulped, "Y-yes, Miss Piggy?"

"Isn't the night beautiful, mon chere?"

"Yes, my dear. The moon has such a glow, but the moon isn't you at all... the view is too small to make a comparison between a big pig, and a shiny, microscopic circle."

Miss Piggy glared at me. "What?!"

I redeemed. "Yes--I--I mean no... your glow's as, uhh, shiny as the moon's."

"Is that so," she smiled. "You know, Link. You flaunt in such a sexy way, no man could ever do. I mean, you're so macho, so ravishing, so..."

She pulled me closer aganist her chest, then my lips pressed aganist Miss Piggy's wet lips-- we kissed. I was quite dumbfounded.

"How about a smidge of chapstick next time? That was kind of dry. No offense, honey."

Miss Piggy angerily wailed. "Link... how could you say such a replusive thing to me

Listen Buster, that is no way to flatter a woman. Don't you understand that hurt me?" she sniffed.

I redeemed again. "No."

"Link. At least say something compassionate, or I'll throw you into the heap!" she cried.

"Oh, sweetheart. I'm sorry. I suffer from stupidity, but you know I'm beautiful."

Miss Piggy giggled.

"Link, dear. I think we're here already. Can vous be a gentleman, and lead me to the fancy dining facility?"

I cringed nervously, trying my best to man up, "Y-Yes, dear."

I slowly got out, then offered Miss Piggy my hand to dispart from the limo. I was the one who had to tip the chauffeur a twenty.

I eleganty held the door open for Miss Piggy. I tipped my hat,

"After you, my dear."

"Merci, grand garçon."

"Pardon?"

"Link, you stupid boy... I meant 'Thank you, big boy.' How silly of moi."

I jumped into the conclusion, "That I am, but I'm a man."

"Link. Would you kindly hold my purse. I must run to the little girl's room."

I nodded my anwser, and held her purse casually as I waited.

Miss Piggy. Oh, Miss Piggy, my heart, and soul-- everything had to go her way. Women.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Link! How dare he insult Piggy and not realize it! I would have HIYA-ed him myself, but maybe Piggy's saving that for later ^^

Cute :3