Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dont have 100 bucks to blow on shoes :stick_out_tongue:

I barely have 20 bucks to blow on shoes :stick_out_tongue:

BornToWemble

Reaction score

Ouch! That's how much they cost? I was considering a pair to wear to the screening but at that price, no way! My shoes get worn out too fast for me to spend that much and I don't intend to spend money on clothes and shoes I won't wear more than once.

I'll just have to go to opening day in one of my Kermit shirts, Kermit hats and Kermit socks. *sigh*

Drtooth

Reaction score

Tell me about it. Shoes are basically 50 bucks anyway... 30 bucks at the cheapest... and shoes just... I don't know if they're making them worse or what, but I can barely ever find stuff I like. And would it kill them to not make shoes as thin as breadsticks? If your feet are the slightest bit wide, you're totally out of luck.

Ouch! That's how much they cost? I was considering a pair to wear to the screening but at that price, no way! My shoes get worn out too fast for me to spend that much and I don't intend to spend money on clothes and shoes I won't wear more than once.
Mere speculation, though I don't expect these to be all that cheap (as I said, average shoes cost about 50 now). After all, these are designer shoes and limited edition, and other shoes that are commonly like that go for around that amount. I'm just saying, don't be surprised if they're hard to find and expensive. If not, and I'm wrong that's all the better.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Okay, so . . . my Kermit shoes came today! They were an early Christmas present. I was a little hesitant when I saw the updated picture on the order page of citysole.com, because it looked somehow . . . cheaper than the initial picture they posted. But they are AWESOME! I highly recommend them. $95 plus shipping, and worth every penny. I can't wait to wear them!

Drtooth

Reaction score
But they are AWESOME! I highly recommend them. $95 plus shipping, and worth every penny. I can't wait to wear them!
So I was off by 5 bucks. But still... almost 100 bucks on shoes... this is for serious collectors only.

Still miss my canvas Animal sneakers that I swore I had when I was younger...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Shoes are just way too expensive these days. Its even worse if you walk heavy and drag your feet like I do. I go through shoes faster than a normal person and need to buy new shoes every year. Skate shoes are the only shoes that seem to hold up to my walking. Whats impressive is that despite the soles starting rip off, My first pair of DCs have held up for a good four(?) years.

I live near a shoe store that sells name brand shoes for like a fraction of the price retail. The compromise is that they are usually the model of shoe that no one wants. I got my chucks there for 25 bucks. I regret getting the black ones (not made of canvas. its some weird meshy, padded material) instead of the seriously ugly puke green ones XD

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
The marketing campaign for this movie is ingenious there isn't something I didn't like

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
I just got my pair of shoes today in the mail! I'll include some pics of the packaging and the shoes themselves. Now, do I wear them or admire them? I'll probably wear them to the premiere! The cost $95.00 plus shipping and handling from citysole.com.

Here's a link to all the photos I took: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gr8gonzo/

And here is a photo or two!

80sRobot

Reaction score
The shoes look awesome! Do not think I'll be spending $95.00 on them thou...