Kermit Adidas Shoes coming in November

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I'd wear them without the collar because I love colorful things, but I doubt I'd be able to afford them :[

Beauregard

Reaction score
I don't just want them, I need them. If they don't go with the clothes I wear, I'll just get another wardrobe.

Bea:zany:{Green with envy}regard

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
If they didn't have the collar and didn't cost a fortune I would buy those. I always wanted a pair of green shoes :stick_out_tongue:

Walter

Reaction score
Yeah, These do look like they'll be limited edition collector shoes of some sort... I appreciate that the BTTF mags were for charity, and I think its more than great that they are getting a ton of money for research, but i mean C'mon.... the average fan doesn't have 5 grand!!! :sigh:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I'm fairly sure these aren't going to be collectible like Jordans can be, I don't think that they'll be far more pricey than the standard shoe.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I appreciate that the BTTF mags were for charity, and I think its more than great that they are getting a ton of money for research, but i mean C'mon.... the average fan doesn't have 5 grand!!! :sigh:
And as I said before, they are more along the lines of working movie prop replicas. That's the highest grade collectible you can get that isn't collecting original art. I severely doubt kicks that are green with a piece of felt on them, limited collectors edition or not, will cost even a 10th of what those ones cost. Depending on the limited edition-ness and collectibility and designer label it could be around 100 or so at the most.