Muppet float in Toronto's Santa Claus Parade

mrsieve

Reaction score
Kermit appeared on Toronto's CP24 to announce this morning that the Muppets will have a float in this years Toronto's Santa Claus Parade on November 2oth. I feel like lining up right now (once I get over this cold)! :smile:

ryan19

Reaction score
wow , u guys sure are lucky ... i aint got nothing that yells Muppet domination in my country .

muppetlover123

Reaction score
nice maybe walter will be with them and jason and amy? you think and maybe some obscure chartcers like uncle deadly will be on it

Lu775

Reaction score
CP24 announced yesterday there will be a contest to get to ride on the Muppet float, but haven't announced the details yet.

mrsieve

Reaction score
Sounds like the Muppets Toronto appearance might also include balloons. This is from the Facebook page of Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Canada (https://www.facebook.com/WaltDisneyStudiosCanada):

"The Santa Claus Day Parade in Toronto is only 10 days away! Next Saturday, November 20, watch as larger-than-life Muppets float down Bloor, Queen’s Park, University, Wellington, Front and Church Streets."

mrsieve

Reaction score
I have pictures of the Muppet float from the parade today. I havent been able to go though my video of the parade yet.