You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Puckrox

Reaction score
You might be obsessed if it's midnight and you realize you haven't even touched your biology paper that still needs some serious editing because you've spent the last two hours of your life (re)watching (your favorite) Muppeteer interviews/behind the scenes work.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you're at your voice lesson, and your request is to sing a Link Hogthrob song (La Ci Darem La Mano, Sonny Boy, etc)... which I did. <3

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you're writing about elements for chem class and the fact that you had to write that arsenic is used in rat poison killed you a little inside (because you love Rizzo), but also reminded you of the cheese/rat poison sequence from MFS.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you're writing about elements for chem class and the fact that you had to write that arsenic is used in rat poison killed you a little inside (because you love Rizzo), but also reminded you of the cheese/rat poison sequence from MFS.
Let's see cheese rat poison, cheese, rat poison duuuhh! (I love the duh Steve's great )

If you are auditioning for what could possibly be a dream come true despite all indications that it probably won't happen, partly so that you don't feel ashamed when you go see The Muppets again.

dwmckim

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you're at your voice lesson, and your request is to sing a Link Hogthrob song (La Ci Darem La Mano, Sonny Boy, etc)... which I did. <3
By the same token, you may be an OMF if at those same voice lessons, you refer to your scales as Do Re Me Fatso Laddy Do.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
By the same token, you may be an OMF if at those same voice lessons, you refer to your scales as Do Re Me Fatso Laddy Do.
Ahahaha! That's boss. This would help me give Link muse in singing. xD <3

Don't Ray Me Fatso Laddy Do...