You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF IF you laugh really hard at Mahna Mahna, and you like the one part where he's all confused.
If you've been to the brand new muppet movie, and wished that the newsman was part of the major plot to the movie
If you've always wondered what it'd be like to spend some time with the Muppets (I'm sure everyone who's posted on this thread has)

tutter_fan

Reaction score
If you were surprised (and thought) that the "celebrity map" curve ball they threw at us during the new Muppet movie was hilarious. I know I did! I loved that!

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you are eating quesadillas with jalapeños and you keep repeating " jalapeños, jalapeños." (I did that at dinner yesterday xD)

...if when you don't respond to your name one of your friends yells a Muppet name and you finally respond.

...if you can't listen to any song or watch any clip without thinking:

"OMG I could see *insert Muppet name here* and *insert Muppet name here* in this situation."

...if you are convinced that Kermit could take on (and beat) Superman because he's green :smile:

...if you bought a dress because it is almost EXACTLY the dress Miss Piggy wore in The Great Muppet Caper and then went out of your way to find gloves and a giant ring to wear along with the dress.

Puckrox

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you're working on Muppet fanfiction rather than studying for you biology final or cleaning your house. (To be fair, the bio final's not till Wednesday. And I plan on studying later tonight... maybe.)

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you were drawing a snowman, decide to give it a hat and you have draw Dr. Teeth's hat :big_grin:

...if you were trying not to laugh during health class when they mentioned Salmonella because the only thing going through your mind was the voice of Sal Minella saying: "MAKE WAY FOR JOHNNY FIAMA!":skeptical:

...if get green paint on your hand and break into 'Being Green' :smile:

...if you argue that Darth Nadir is soooooooooo much better than Darth Vader and know that you are in fact correct.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
You've lit a candle and held a funeral for Thig and Bruno and Seymour and the other Muppets who seemed to have passed on.:sigh::cry::sympathy:

dwmckim

Reaction score
...if you always immediately think of Statler and Waldorf whenever you hear "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF IF every time you come across a barometer (doesn't matter if it's electronic or not), you laugh at the thought of the newsman being pelted by barometers, because he said that barometers are falling (and this actually happened on sesame street once!)