You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you are watching a Muppet movie and are naming the performers every time a new Muppet (new Muppet as in one that hasn't spoken in the film yet) speaks and you are unknowingly annoying those who are watching with you.

YMBAOMF if you can recite an entire Muppet movie/episode of The Muppet Show from start to finish all by yourself.

YMBAOMF if you leave your friend a voicemail and end it with 'kissy kissy'.

Puckrox

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you are watching a Muppet movie and are naming the performers every time a new Muppet (new Muppet as in one that hasn't spoken in the film yet) speaks and you are unknowingly annoying those who are watching with you.
I did this when I watched MTI with a group of friends last year. We were all drinking at the time, and the more I drank the more my Muppet-nerd showed. I know that some point in the second half of the film I basically delivered a monologue about who Jerry Nelson was. Luckily my friends were more impressed than they were annoyed.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you're reading a story in Spanish class and the woman in the story is named Benjamina and you start laughing because your first thought is Kermit as Captain Smollet saying: "Don't cry for me Benjamina."

We Got Us

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you're reading a story in Spanish class and the woman in the story is named Benjamina and you start laughing because your first thought is Kermit as Captain Smollet saying: "Don't cry for me Benjamina."
You an Puckrox, I swear, crack me up everytime. YMBAOMFI: The first thought that comes to your head when you get to Christmas shop is "Another chance to make people watch the Muppet movies!!"

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMFI you think it'd be hilarious to see a whole episode of TMS being mixed by a DJ with a bunch of scratches

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
You an Puckrox, I swear, crack me up everytime."
The best part is we're serious :big_grin:

YMBAOMF if your relatives think that: 'Gee, this has Muppets on it, so *insert your name here* will love it' even if that isn't the case.

YMBAOMF if you will sit there and explain the difference to ANYONE who dares call Muppets/Sesame Street/Fraggle Rock the same thing.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
The best part is we're serious :big_grin:

YMBAOMF if your relatives think that: 'Gee, this has Muppets on it, so *insert your name here* will love it' even if that isn't the case.

YMBAOMF if you will sit there and explain the difference to ANYONE who dares call Muppets/Sesame Street/Fraggle Rock the same thing.
LOL!

YMBAOMF if you suddenly feel like acting silly by reciting parts of "Ernie's Rhyming Game" that you thought were hilarious! (like 'Hey there lamp, that's a nice shade!... you. ...... not the same!")

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you go to the doctors and a nurse's name tag says 'Nurse Vogel' and your first thought is: OMG VOGEL, LIKE MATT VOGEL!