Your Thoughts: Pepe on "The Other Half"

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by C'irdan
I loved the bit where Pepe said,

"This is the region that is known in Spain as the wocka wocka. And there is the pocket for him to put his car keys in, ok?
Oh man, I forgot that one! I never knew the words "wocka Wocka" meant *that* LOL. I'll never be able to think pure thoughts when hearing that word again.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
You know, my local CBS station should be *very* glad that Bill Barretta was not one of those modeling underwear.

Or else they'd have me to answer to (they once showed "The Other Half" but dropped it in favor of "Dr. Phil" or whatever)...

:big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yeah i could see it....pepe walks on and there are fans screaming in the audience..they ask if we love pepe and we go

WE WANT BILL WE WANT BILL!!!!!!

everyone else would be going :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: then we run up grab Bill.... and you finally get to borrow him!

Sarah

Floyd

Reaction score
I missed the show...does anyone know how I could get a copy of it?

The Gobeek

Reaction score
I missed it!

I wish I would've known sooner that Pepe was on! I can't believe I missed it! did he make fun of AC Slater at all! I just can't imagine Pepe on The Other Half, he is so much cooler than any of the guys on that show!

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
When I saw this post I first thought it was about Pepe's wife,didn't realise he was married but now I know was tv show or something which I didn't see because we don't get that show over here

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I have it, but it was in fact preempted.

Can someone give me a breif list of Pepe's segments? Because I have him in the opening of the show and I have the "fashion show" part. Was there more of the Prawn that I missed?

-Matt

Drtooth

Reaction score
I didn't see it... IT WAS BLOODY PREEMPTIED!!!!!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
I didn't see it... IT WAS BLOODY PREEMPTIED!!!!!
You can thank Dubya's one track war machine fantasy briefings for that! Man, that sucks so much of people's airings were preempted. Man. Well, if its any consolation, the new TMNT episode got preempted by that horrific abomination known as Nascar racing.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Originally posted by Floyd
I missed the show...does anyone know how I could get a copy of it?
See my previous post in this thread.