Your Thoughts: Pepe on "The Other Half"

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
so did he have girls model underwear?????

I'M IN SUSPENSE!!!!

Sarah

i loooooooooooooooove the gold chain....

my mom even said pepe's a stud, and i never heard her say that word before:eek:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I have to agree, I liked his "pig + shrimp" comment. The funny thing is, I thought that Pepe didn't like to be called a shrimp. Anyway, I wish they could have showed more of them.

By the way, not to change to subject, but who made the new "smilie" thingies, those are pretty cool! :big_grin:

By the way, I got the show on tape and they didn't interrupt it where they showed it in my area. Just thought I'd mention that.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
now these are cool!

:cool: :big_grin:
are they going to make more, like fraggles?
Thanks
Ty
(wembley fraggle)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
(More smileys are coming that will represent other projects. Can't get everybody in there, but some faves will be represented)

I liked Pepe's appearance, but it seemed that Danny Bonniducci didn't want him there. I'm sure he doesn't like anything that takes the focus off him. They didn't even keep Pepe around for the whole show and was booted out of the three girls segment. I'm sure he wanted to stick around. :rolleyes:

Pepe was in top form. Loved the chain and the Pig/Shrimp name mix. Wasn't expecting that. He must have been talking to Kermit. :smile: He outshined the dull hosts of the show. The fashions were great. Funny stuff. Pepe needs panties too.:wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Pepe needs panties TOO?! You kiddin me? He already has a TUTU!!

So, can anybody post what the joke was about him and Piggy? I don't get that show here. Also, someone list more in detail about what all went on in the show.

Inquiring minds wanna know 'sup...

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear, here's the joke I think you were asking about:

Q: What do you get when you cross a pig with a shrimp?
A: A pimp.

Get it? :big_grin:

Woo hoo! I now have a complete copy of this show to add to my trade list, in case anyone wants it.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I liked Pepe's appearance, but it seemed that Danny Bonniducci didn't want him there. I'm sure he doesn't like anything that takes the focus off him. They didn't even keep Pepe around for the whole show and was booted out of the three girls segment. I'm sure he wanted to stick around.
I know what you mean. When Kermit co-hosted "The Roseanne Show," they kept him there for the whole show. They should have done that with Pepe. I fast forwarded through most parts that didn't show him.

Luke

Reaction score
Cool to see Pepe on TV and ad-libbing i guess. So they plugged the Muppet underwear a lot ? That Sugar D license is tiny - i hope they do more with Palisades.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
hey danny told mario to stop touching pepe durning the show, i mention that he was touching him too much during the beging half of the show!

so Pepe created all that muppet underwear:rolleyes:

the whole joke was that Pepe was asked if he had ever dated miss piggy and that the guys wouldn't tell kermit on whatever pepe said. then pepe said the joke:smile:

at times you could see a little bit of Bill in between the chairs, he did a great job.