Steiff Wocka Wocka

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.Sunny Bears are holding mine till I get my finances sorted out.Just found out that I can use paypal without a credit card, so things should start moving soon.

MustSeeHDTV

Reaction score
No problem. After I started posting on this forum, I read your post on the Master Replicas Fozzie Bear. That's the one I really want, but alas Master Replicas is gone and eFx Collectibles looks like they are not going to do it because of cost, production issues, expired license, and lack of interest. They should have done Fozzie after Kermit (even though I like them, why Gonzo and Animal first?), but then I still would not have gotten one as that was a long time ago and Fozzie would have been sold out. Definitely can't afford the prototype Fozzie :frown:

junebug1972

Reaction score
I just got mine opened up and i noticed a weird white spot on the nose... Anyone else have this?

MustSeeHDTV

Reaction score
I just got mine opened up and i noticed a weird white spot on the nose... Anyone else have this?
Not on mine as you can see from my pictures, but it does look like the nose is painted (probably from white), so they might have missed a spot.

Is your fozzie's hat like my fozzie's hat (i.e. having stitched folds on the front and back)?

muppetperson

Reaction score
My Fozzie arrived today.Yes, he is a bit faded and his inner mouth is swollen, but overall he is "Bearable"! (and my Fozzie nose also has a mark on it as though it might have been rubbing against something.The hat has a minor tuck at the front).