Janice Replica

TML

Reaction score
muppetguy, ah, Piggy. She remains a work in progress. Trying to figure out the best way to cast the sculpture and what to use.

MadameSmall

Reaction score
OH MY GOD TML!!!!! That's amazing! Totes jealous~:flirt:
Also, JJandJanice, what's the Palsiades Janice action figure? I have a picture of an action figure of her, but I'm not sure if it's the right one. I used a photo like that to get my measurements correct- which I WILL post here soon.

MadameSmall

Reaction score
Alright guys, Janice is in the beginning stages! Pics will come soon, but I figured I'd give the initial measurements now:
Head: 6" tall X 7.5" wide X 5.4" deep
Neck: 1.5" long
Shoulders: 10" across
Mouth: 5" long (incl. lips)
Hands: 5" long
Arms: 2" wide, 17.5" long
Armpits: 2.5"
Torso: 12.5" tall, 7.3" side-to-side, 2" wide
Hips: 6.1" long, 4" wide
Legs: 24.5" long (thighs 12.25" x 4") (calves 12.25" x 2.45")
Feet: 8.4" long
Total Height (minus feet): 4 feet 3 inches!!!!!!! (Only 1 foot shorter than me XD)

The measurements are constantly changing depending on materials and all, but this is about what they'll be. :flirt:

MadameSmall

Reaction score
Gosh, I feel so bad about this XD I haven't gotten very far, but I can happily say that the basic shape of her head is complete. I need to add some covering fabric over the ones going in and out of her mouth, and add in the details. The eyes exist, but I need to sew them on. The lips are next!

MadameSmall

Reaction score
Oh no you're not rushing me--I need to thank you, cause I didn't really know if people cared about my project. It's cool that people do though :smile: