Miss Piggy to be guest judge on Project Runway All Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Don't know if this was posted yet or not but Miss Piggy is to be a guest judge on Project Runway All Stars this Thursday on Lifetime

Thursday Jan. 5
• Thirteen designers return in Lifetime’s “Project Runway All Stars” at 9 p.m. Season eight’s beloved Mondo Guerra and season five’s not-so-beloved Kenley Collins are among those returning to try to make it work one more time. “Marie Claire” Editor in chief Joanna Coles mentors the contestants and Miss Piggy, Miranda Kerr and Pharrell Williams are among the guest judges.
http://www.bostonherald.com/enterta....bg?articleid=1392356&srvc=home&position=also

Friskies

Reaction score
I love project runway! I haven't been keeping up with the new season due to work, but it must be fate that I have this Thursday off so I can watch it! What would be awesome for them to do is design an outfit for miss piggy. Not that it'll happen, but definitley would be an interesting challenge!

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I love project runway! I haven't been keeping up with the new season due to work, but it must be fate that I have this Thursday off so I can watch it! What would be awesome for them to do is design an outfit for miss piggy. Not that it'll happen, but definitley would be an interesting challenge!
That would be such a cool challenge! I could see some designers going too far into that avant garde/hot mess area and then I'd love to see what Miss Piggy's reaction would be XD

Friskies

Reaction score
I agree! Some designers would just go way overboard to the point of costume-y. But then there would be some cute designs, and I could see some of them even making a hat or accessories to go with their pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.