1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Miss Piggy to be guest judge on Project Runway All Stars

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by MuppetsRule, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

Don't know if this was posted yet or not but Miss Piggy is to be a guest judge on Project Runway All Stars this Thursday on Lifetime

http://www.bostonherald.com/enterta....bg?articleid=1392356&srvc=home&position=also
  2. Friskies

Friskies Member

I love project runway! I haven't been keeping up with the new season due to work, but it must be fate that I have this Thursday off so I can watch it! What would be awesome for them to do is design an outfit for miss piggy. Not that it'll happen, but definitley would be an interesting challenge!
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  3. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

That would be such a cool challenge! I could see some designers going too far into that avant garde/hot mess area and then I'd love to see what Miss Piggy's reaction would be XD
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  4. Friskies

Friskies Member

I agree! Some designers would just go way overboard to the point of costume-y. But then there would be some cute designs, and I could see some of them even making a hat or accessories to go with their pieces.
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  5. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.