Why isn't Skeeter a Muppet?

Animal31

Reaction score
Wow, I think I need to hire you as my agent!!!

And thank you, I'm really glad you liked her.........

Misskermie

Reaction score
What happened to Skeeter?
Watch Robot Chicken.
Oh you wanted the REAL answer.

I do believe Skeeter's animated preformer passed away, and the puppeteers couldn't find a close voice match, so they didn't use her, because if they didn't use her before Muppet Babies, they didn't have to use her afterwards.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Er, I doubt that's the case. She has already been recast once, from Howie Mendel to Frank Welker. Both voice actors are still alive. And I'm certain that if they aged her they'd recast her voice. Welker is amazing, but somehow I don't see him voicing a peppery young woman.

Probably The Powers That Be just see Skeeter as non-canon. She was created to be another female in the nursery, and when that need was gone, so was Skeeter.

Last I heard Nanny threw her out in the trash, and she's now living in the dump with friends made of garbage.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Probably The Powers That Be just see Skeeter as non-canon. She was created to be another female in the nursery, and when that need was gone, so was Skeeter..
The heck with those stories about her being "lost in the Amazon." THAT'S the truth.

mo

Reaction score
What happened to Skeeter?
Watch Robot Chicken.
Oh you wanted the REAL answer.

I do believe Skeeter's animated preformer passed away, and the puppeteers couldn't find a close voice match, so they didn't use her, because if they didn't use her before Muppet Babies, they didn't have to use her afterwards.
i saw the robot chicken thing...wow I don't know if I should be laughing or cringing.