Master Thesis on Sesame Street

ann

Reaction score
From the discussion at the last seminar it seems that the focus has switched on an educational analysis of the contents of the program, comparing the South African, the Nigerian and the Tanzanian versions. Then the focus is on the program and its contents. Sure I will analyze how the contents work in relation to informal and formal education and I will understand which is the message/s, how is it shown and how the children perceive it. Then there is supposed to be a section on the aims reached and what is still to be done. Everything will be framed in the Education For All project/perspective.
Btw, in this bulk of un-certainties on the object itself, I cant find the episodes.
Any suggestion on where to find them? I would like to use something about ten episodes for each version (or, the espisodes broadcast during a week or a month or a certain period of time).. Maybe it is easier to find the tv-websites, if there is the possibility to watch them online or as a "the-day-after-rerun"..
Otherwise, do you know where i can buy the dvds? Im a little bit "disappointed" that on sesameworkshop website there are no dvds of the international productions.. weird.