TV Alert: Muppets at the 84th Academy Awards on ABC

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I know, right? It's like, folks say, "Diamonds are forever," but, I'll take a Muppet over a diamond ANY day! Gimme gimme.

And that we have won an Oscar (I said, "we?"), I wonder what this can mean for The Muppets now?

I'm ready for a return of The Muppet Show, and more movies and TV Specials---

PUT 'EM TO WORK, DISNEY!!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It makes a bad day just a little brighter! I'm so happy for the Muppets

Walter

Reaction score
Wow I'm so lucky Walter like one of my posts!
And I'm so lucky that you like me liking your post!! And now I get to reply to the post that I liked because you liked that I liked your last post :smile: I like liking posts!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
AWESOME! Though I'm bummed I missed the show, my Boy is on a Bob the Builder bender, ha ha.

Congrats Muppets, and all the humans involved!
:big_grin:
Anthony

Borples

Reaction score
Congrats Bret, Jason and Muppets!! A very well-deserved Oscar!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I want to make sure I type this right . . . How many Os are there in "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"?! :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I just watched Bret Mackenzies' acceptance speech. While it was great, he forgot to thank Jason Segel and Nick Stoller!! :frown: Ha ha, oopsie. The winners are always bound to forget some of the most important names sometimes, but it woulda been great to hear their names. :wink: Ah well.

ryan19

Reaction score
WOW !!! They won the golden guy ??? Guess there is light at the end of the tunnel after all ... Well Done to all the cast & crew who made such a wonderful muppet movie after such a long long time , tho i did not watch it im still a happy camper for tonight =D