Fake Miss Piggy on eBay

Misskermie

Reaction score
I can't tell if it is not the real Miss Piggy, but it is strange that they would bid her off.

charlie bird

Reaction score
I agree completely.If I even had a good replica I would keep it forever.Miss piggy has allways been my favorite muppet.Sad to see she's not going to a museum if she is an origional.

charlie bird

Reaction score
Also I am not aware of the Muppet studios having a department called "The puppet shop”, as it says in the description. This is either someone who is not too much of a Muppet fan ,or a scammer.Oh well, alls well that ends well,I guess...

muppetperson

Reaction score
Note that it refers to "authentic size"! I doubt this is original.Probably a Michael lisa creation.

Animal31

Reaction score
Description states it was Custom-built for 4K, it looks liks it was fan made for his collection or whatever and now he needs the cash....

Slackbot

Reaction score
Yeah, it's definitely a fake. Look at the pictures at the bottom. Her leg bends weirdly because it's obviously a hollow tube. Her cleavage looks like it was borrowed from Lucy of Avenue Q. Her head is too short front to back. The eyes are a little too magic-marker-on-felt. The ears are kinda bunnylike.

I'd say it's a very good homebrew replica, but it could never be mistaken for one of the actual working puppets.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
So fake. It's a good replica but it's fake and not worth the money. Don't bid on it.

Animal31

Reaction score
I'm confused, where did it ever state it was an actual Muppet? If anything, he may be plugging this Puppet Shop, but he never claimed it was an original?