She Gets What She Wants

Your Worship

Reaction score
Ah, but remember, they haven't really been together yet, so as much as Kermit might be attracted to her, he's not really at the point where he can envision himself with her--even though he does see her as a sexual being. And I'm not sure about you guys, but I kind of see Kermit as a near-virgin. Maybe he's done some things, but he hasn't gone all the way yet.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Haha! That was great! She can go and marry 80's robot for all I care! That was the icing! *Serious face* This was an excellent chapter Your Worship! Yes, your name certainly fits you in the writing genre! I agree, Kermit would never do anything...that..um. I can't think of the write word unless we were to make this a PG-13 rating. Um, sensual? He's a little too clean cut for that, which makes me respect him and love him even more! If you were to write a deep into the pit chapter between our two favorite lovers, I would ask for a warning. Call me sheltered, but it makes me a little uncomfortable to read or watch that kind of stuff. I too am also glad to see Piggy in full control and the frog trailing behind, ahh! Such splendid memories!:big_grin: I anxiously wait for more!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Kermit? Un-sensual? hahahahahah! I beg to differ.

(Keep in mind I don't post all of my stories here at MC.)
Okay, I digress! He has his moments, none of which I haven't exactly seen or read. Do I need or want to know what you have Kermit do in your unposted stories? I don't think he'd be sensual out of marriage, of course what do I know?:stick_out_tongue:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Also apologizes. We are told not to, but we do any way. Sorry about that Master. Majesty? Higher in writing than myself? All these names work.:wink:

Your Worship

Reaction score
I love these kinds of debates, actually. I'm a huge fan of pushing boundaries--but even I have my limits and I would never ask anyone to read anything that made them uncomfortable (for me, that is Buffy/Giles fanfic--geez, he's like her father!). Don't worry, if this ever jumps to anything sexier than a cut scene, there will be a huge bold warning sign.

That being said--I would love to have you (Figgie) read my Kermit/Piggy love scene because as someone who is normally not into that kind of thing, if I could get you to read it as totally real and natural then I don't think it would freak you out. And then I would know that I'd really achieved something.

Besides, technically, these two are married. The only reason I balk at having Kermit outright admit he's waiting for marraige is because I don't want anyone to subconsciously assign any religious beliefs to him. (Let's face it, that whole 'in his own image' thing would really make it weird for Kermit to be a Christian and I'm not sure I could see him as anything else. He's like a tiny, green Mr. Rogers.)