TV Alert: Miss Piggy on Project Runway All Stars January 19

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight's the night! Watch Miss Piggy as a guest judge on the premiere of "Project Runway All Stars" Thursday night on Lifetime at 9 pm eastern, 8 pm central.

Watch a preview here...
http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project-runway-all-stars

After you see the appearance post here and let us know your thoughts.

Thirteen designers return in Lifetime’s “Project Runway All Stars” at 9 p.m. Season eight’s beloved Mondo Guerra and season five’s not-so-beloved Kenley Collins are among those returning to try to make it work one more time. “Marie Claire” Editor in chief Joanna Coles mentors the contestants and Miss Piggy, Miranda Kerr and Pharrell Williams are among the guest judges.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Just watched Miss Piggy on Project Runway! My only complaint would be that she liked the dress that 'looks like a candy store exploded' I don't recall Miss Piggy being as okay with 'garish and outlandish' things as her significant frog or their friends, but I guess there's a first time for everything...But, I LOVED the look that won! It is perfect for Miss Piggy :smile:

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
I had lots of fun watching this. I loved her cute karate-chop and I KNEW it was coming, too! XD She really knows her fashion and gave the designers a piece of her mind. I can't wait to see her wear the dress that won!

Borples

Reaction score
That was great! Not a show I would have ever watched without a Muppet in it, but with a Muppet it was worth the time. It was fun just hearing the designers talking about Piggy while they worked. Loved the blond guy's genuine horror when the other guy started talking about bacon. :mad: And Piggy's appearance was perfect. As usual! I liked the runner-up's dress better, but what are you gonna do?

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I haven't seen this yet (my mom did) but I might have to check it out when I get a chance.
One thing we got to talking about was, while I'm sure everything that Piggy said about the dresses was Eric getting into character. But who actually "voted" for Miss Piggy? What I mean was, did they trust that Eric in character knew enough to make a desicion that would cost someone the prize? Or did they have someone else who knew more about fashion to actually give the third "vote?"

Does anyone know?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Finally got to see this, loved Miss Piggy's interactions with the judges, lol. And it was also nice to see how familiar the contestants were with the Muppets. :smile: