What lunch boxes did you have?

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I know I had a Lion King lunchbox when I was 9 and a Tiny Toons lunchbox when I was 4, but that's all I can remember.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I only had generic plastic ones, although I vaguely remember that I had plastered one with stickers. But one time, I think I was in 8th grade, my lunchbox got accidentally broken and instead of buying a new one, I used a small empty ice cream box for a year or so.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------
One of the things I must find again when I have cash to throw around: a little metal snack-lunchbox with Gorey's Gashlycrumb Tinies on it! My FAVE Gorey book!

---------------

beaker

Reaction score
First lunchbox=Fraggle Rock with Thermos in third grade. I think, 1985 or so. Man I carried that thing everywhere, despite being made fun of.

It wouldnt be til Palisades in the late 1990's I'd get into lunchboxes again.

Plastic lunchboxes don't exist in my mind....only one I ever got is the 1989 Jim Henson Hour one:smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
First lunchbox=Fraggle Rock with Thermos in third grade. I think, 1985 or so. Man I carried that thing everywhere, despite being made fun of.

It wouldnt be til Palisades in the late 1990's I'd get into lunchboxes again.

Plastic lunchboxes don't exist in my mind....only one I ever got is the 1989 Jim Henson Hour one:smile:
Oooh, I gotta see if I can find that one.

Mokeystar

Reaction score
I had a hand-me-down metal Disney World lunch box in the 1st grade. In second, I got a metal Mickey Mouse Club one, which I think I used for a few years. It still smells like old bananas or something.... I finally got a new one in the 5th grade, and even though I was given the big hint that I might be getting too old for a lunchbox, I still had to have it. It's a yellow plastic box with Miss Piggy on the front. She's atop a motorcycle, and all neon and sparkled out in her grand early 80s fashion. I still have all three, and display them proudly. When I want a flashback to childhood, all I have to do is open one. Listening to the sound of a metal lunchbox opening and closing is a strong memory trigger.

Animal31

Reaction score
Wow, what one didn't I have? I know I had a Land of the Lost and Sigmund and the Seamonsters lunchbox. I also had a Partridge Family, SW, Space 1999, and I think a Six Million Dollar Man? Just to name a few off of the top of my head.....

Vincent L

Reaction score
Our school gives us generic black boxes for us to use.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
As a kid, the lunchboxes I had as a kid were Winnie the Pooh ones. (Sheesh!) I still have those old luchboxes today.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I always got Scooby Doo lunchboxes.

Until I was older, then I just used those lunchbag things that had a bottom half for your sandwich and an insulated top half for everything else