Pre-Order: "The Muppets" on Blu-ray and DVD coming March 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liesbeth

Reaction score
Just bought one on ebay... Paid way to much for it but I really wanted the lunchbox so that was the only way to get one...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It's amazing the great lengths and how much we'll pay for our beloved Muppets! What true fans we're! :big_grin:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Just bought one on ebay... Paid way to much for it but I really wanted the lunchbox so that was the only way to get one...
I would think Amazon ships to Belguim though. But either way glad your getting it before May!

Liesbeth

Reaction score
Amazon ships to belgium indeed but I wanted the bestbuyexclusive with the lunchbox :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I would like the luncbox as well but ehh that's just another thing I'd have no room to store as I have enough junk as is so *lol* I think I'm just going with the pack without the box.

muppetperson

Reaction score
BTW: I pre-ordered the Wocka Wocka Blu Ray pack thing from Amazon. I won't use the lunchbox, I won't need the finger puppets because I have the awesome ones from many years ago that Starbucks did...so, I just got the movie for $29.99 and free 2 day shipping.
They come with finger puppets? Could you please put a link to that listing?I couldnt find it.I have the Starbucks Muppet finger puppets but my Animal has hardly any nose!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I didn't think they shipped world wide...which is lame! Maybe you can find it on eBay.

Alvin

Reaction score
WILL DEFINITELY buy the lunchbox package. May not use it...but hey. What the heck! I'm a Muppet fan....we're crazy!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.