New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Hi! I'm TheWeirdoGirl. I'm in highschool, and I grew up watching Sesame Street all the time. I don't really watch it anymore, but I still find it fairly entertaining and funny. When I was little I also loved catching episodes of Bear in the Big Blue House whenever I could, and I've seen a couple of episodes of Fraggle Rock.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I've been a casual fan of the Muppets for years, but ever since seeing the new movie a few weeks ago, suddenly I've become obsessed with them. I've been looking at fansites, reading a bunch of fanfiction and watching ton of Muppet stuff on YouTube. I can't seem to get enough of them! Gonzo is my absolute favorite (and the inspiration for my username). I love him to death. He's so insane and awesome and hilarious.

I'm so happy to be here, and I'm looking forward to making lots of friends!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------
Welcome in WeirdoGirl! Please...just remember to leave the stunts to the professionals...

:concern: Okay everybody! All eyes up here! I, the Great Gonzo, will now use this flight-suit to zip through 2000 threads of chat in under 2 Hertz of bandwidth! Here I go -- wwooooooOOOOOHAHAHAHA!

Er....so to speak.
--------------------

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Hey, it's the same old fella with a spankin' new forum name. Actually, it's my abbreviated real name. You can call me James. Good, classic MC friends are welcome to call me Jamie.

I joined here around 2000 in the old Delphi days and I thought my screen name was a lot cuter back then. My other account is in the process of being archived and closed. Nothing else has really changed. Well, it will take a while to get up to 10,000 posts again. Eeek! :eek:

gumdropgirl

Reaction score
Hello muppet lovers. Mah name is gumdropgirl and I am completely new to this stoof. My bestie friendie (mostlikemokey) forced me to watch a million hours of Fraggle Rock! jk. But, it's okay (I love it)! I just wanted to say hi to this brand new world. I hope that there is someone nice enough to be mah fwend. My parents raised me up on Elmo and my friend has brought back my love of muppets. Btw mah favorite character is :excited:!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------
Welcome in gumdropgirl! Er...you're not actually, um, a gorg, right?

(pssst...we never did find the money in the budget to enlarge that door, did we? oh dear. um. well, this is awkward...)

Uh...right. So. Welcome! Enjoy your stay, don't tip the rats if they eat your luggage, and don't spray the bats, they pay rent. Feel free to burst into song at any time, and for the record, we are not, in actuality, muffins, despite what you may have heard outside. Glad you're here! :smile:
-----------------

Hayley B

Reaction score
Hello Muppet fans. Again I am Hayley's B and I am from Delaware. I'm known to 2 other forum chats and just now got excited to learn that The Muppets have one.

My favorite Muppet has always been Animal. Love him from the movies, The Muppet Show, Muppet Babies, & music videos. Or anything with Animal in it. I've recently just saw an old cartoon of him in the short lived Little Muppet Monsters as well.

I made this thread to get to know other Muppet fans. I hope that you introduce yourself.

I'll get a profile pic just as soon as I get a computer again. I'm using Kindle Fire right now.

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
♫Welcome, welcome, welcome,
A fine welcome to you!
Welcome, welcome, welcome,
I say 'how do you do?'
I say 'hip-hip-hooray!'
Welcome, welcome, welcome to the Muppet Central Fourm today~! ♪

*insert confeti here*
LOL, welcome to the fourm Hayley B! :halo:

Hayley B

Reaction score
♫Welcome, welcome, welcome,
A fine welcome to you!
I say 'how do you do?'
I say 'hip-hip-hooray!'
Welcome, welcome, welcome to the Muppet Central Fourm today~! ♪

*insert confeti here*
LOL, welcome to the fourm Hayley B! :halo:
Aawwwww and thank you. I felt very welcomed by that. Loved seeing Animal in the end too.

Have a wonderful weekend.