Boober's Quiet Day

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Hi Ho Everyone,
I just bought a Fraggle Video Off of Ebay called "Boobers Quiet Day", and I wanted to ask if any of you guys know what songs are on this episode? Any response is appreciated!

Thanks,

Sir Didymus

Joggy

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir Didymus
Hi Ho Everyone,
I just bought a Fraggle Video Off of Ebay called "Boobers Quiet Day", and I wanted to ask if any of you guys know what songs are on this episode? Any response is appreciated!

Thanks,

Sir Didymus
The only song in this episode is "I Smell The Rose" (I think that's the title). It's sung by Boober in his Gipsy Lady imitation.

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
I love that particular episode AND that song. Truly a chance for Dave Goelz to exercise the schizoid in him. He actually served in three different roles: Boober, Sidebottom (Boober's "fun side"), and the real Gypsy Lady. Mr. Goelz has said that was one of the most demanding performances he's ever done.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Actually it was Kathy Mullen who did the voice of the real gypsy lady, according to Chris Vaughn's guide.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I think it was Kathy Mullen who played teh 'real' gypsy lady, But Dave Goelz still did play three characters.

Boober, SideBottom and Pretending to be The Gypsy Lady.

I think the song in that episode is called 'The Gypsy Song'

See ya

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
How does Dave do Sidebottom and Boober at the same time? I just saw the episodes and I loved it!

Sir Didymus

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
If you also want to see the UK version of this episode, you'll be happy to know that it will soon be in my hands. The eBay seller who sold it to me has just told me so. :big_grin: I'm excited.