1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Boober's Quiet Day

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Sir Didymus, Sep 16, 2002.

1. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

Hi Ho Everyone,
    I just bought a Fraggle Video Off of Ebay called "Boobers Quiet Day", and I wanted to ask if any of you guys know what songs are on this episode? Any response is appreciated!

Thanks,

Sir Didymus
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. Joggy

Joggy Member

The only song in this episode is "I Smell The Rose" (I think that's the title). It's sung by Boober in his Gipsy Lady imitation.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. TravellingMatt

TravellingMatt New Member

I love that particular episode AND that song. Truly a chance for Dave Goelz to exercise the schizoid in him. He actually served in three different roles: Boober, Sidebottom (Boober's "fun side"), and the real Gypsy Lady. Mr. Goelz has said that was one of the most demanding performances he's ever done.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

Thanks Matt and Joggy! I am anxious to see the video!

Didymus
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  5. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

Actually it was Kathy Mullen who did the voice of the real gypsy lady, according to Chris Vaughn's guide.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  6. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Guys,

I think it was Kathy Mullen who played teh 'real' gypsy lady, But Dave Goelz still did play three characters.

Boober, SideBottom and Pretending to be The Gypsy Lady.

I think the song in that episode is called 'The Gypsy Song'

See ya
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  7. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

How does Dave do Sidebottom and Boober at the same time? I just saw the episodes and I loved it!

Sir Didymus
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  8. Boober_Gorg

If you also want to see the UK version of this episode, you'll be happy to know that it will soon be in my hands. The eBay seller who sold it to me has just told me so. :D I'm excited.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  9. Boober_Gorg

WOO HOO! IT CAME TODAY!! :D:D:D:D
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  10. JayceeFraggle

JayceeFraggle New Member

Love that episode! Sometimes you do just have to ask to get what you want in life.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  11. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I LOVE this episode! Dave performing Boober and Sidebottom. Wow! What a challenge!

GopherCoffee likes this.
  12. BooberGypsy

BooberGypsy Member

Just wanna say that this is my favorite episode.... It's where I got my log on name from XD And icon!!
    GopherCoffee likes this.