"The Muppets" debut at Number 1 in DVD sales

zoebell

Reaction score
that site though, had The Muppets making about 40 million in first week dvd/blu ray sales, which is pretty awesome

speaks to how passionate the fans of this film were. i'm guaranteeing the next one has a huge opening, due to how much people loved this one

Avilos

Reaction score
Thank you very much! I am basically fully recovered. Its like it never happened. I am going to paraphrase - Life is like a movie, and I am going to write my own ending. Not let an accident effect the rest of my life.

Kelso

Reaction score
I have loved hearing about younger friends of mine in their early twenties who have been watching and loving the movie on DVD/Bluray. A lot of these folks weren't even alive when Henson passed away, it's fantastic to see his legacy living on.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I also agree I mean it's great to see all the old fans reliving with how we grew up with the muppets but it's also so wonderful to see a whole new generation meeting them and knowing why they've been loved for so many years and in some ways learning about Jim and what kind of person he was. So I think it's great.