Warner Bros. Lego movie announces plot and title

Rowlfan5384

Reaction score
They're making a Roger Rabbit sequel? Where did you see that?!
Now these kinda stuff get me annoyed, what the halibut are they thinking? What are they calling it? Who Made So Many Sequals of Roger Rabbit?
I can't believe that it was ever popular. Can someone explain it to me?
The Everything. The mix of Live Action and animation, The(Extremely Funny) Acting of Christopher Lloyd, The Mystery Elements, And Jessica Rabbit.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I thought the sequel was canned
If it wasn't officially, it's definitely in development purgatory now. I don't see why everyone chooses to say development heck, because purgatory is a place where there's endless nothing... that's just more accurate.

That article was 2 years old, and most importantly, before Mars Needs Moms totally collapsed at the box office. That's when there were to be a LOT more motion capture Zermeckis films, and the article says that it's still producing the Yellow Submarine remake.

I don't think that movie was canceled, but rather it was righteously struck down by heavenly forces.

Roger Rabbit 2's window of production has closed up completely. We would have had a sequel if Spielberg wasn't so maudlin after making Schindler's List... this was the guy who had the movie about a bunch of Nazis trying to attain the Arc of the Covenant and getting melted. Had Roger Rabbit 2 been made after that mind set, we would have seen it by now.