Frog Style Head

is awesome

Reaction score
Here is a 2 frog heads I've been working on.
The orange one was suppose to be a Kermit type replica. From the side I think he looks pretty close, but I've had some issues getting his front close. If anyone has any ideas on how to make him or another model closer to Kermit I'd love to here it?

And the green one is just suppose to be a little frog, but I wont be finishing him because I made his head too small. Haha.

Thanks guys,
~Josh

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Aw, you gotta finish little frog! If you put his pupils a bit closer together, he'd be a dead ringer for Robin! :smile:

Great work so far, looking forward to more progress pics!
:wink:
Anthony

is awesome

Reaction score
Thank You! I will finish him, but I could never use him. My hands are much too big. Haha

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hmm, well, maybe for the first ever Robin stuffed animal then? Lol.

Cheers

bandit

Reaction score
Nice job! Even as a work in progress it's pretty good. I guess a suggestion I might offer for the red one is to cut back on his jowls a little. The little guy has a more streamlined face. ^_^ Keep on keepin on!

is awesome

Reaction score
Thanks for the ideas guys!
I will try and take back on the jowls. I think when I enlarged the pattern, I must have gone too far on that, cause the red was an enlarged copy of the little green one. Haha.

bandit

Reaction score
No problem! Its still a pretty bang up job. Be sure to keep posting pictures as you progress. It's always cool to see the evolution of these projects. Keep it up!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Looking good man! :smile: May I ask, what are you using for eyes? I'm (hopefully) going to be making a Kermit soon, and the eyes are proving somewhat hard to find. :stick_out_tongue:

Cheers! Anxious to see the rest of him...
:wink:
Anthony