And for my first puppet...Animal!

Animal12

Reaction score
That is really goood!!!! i m gonna start making one myself thats not so complicated. im also gonna post a kermit puppet that i already made. DRUM!!! DRUM!!!!:halo:

ashkent

Reaction score
That is really goood!!!! i m gonna start making one myself thats not so complicated. im also gonna post a kermit puppet that i already made. DRUM!!! DRUM!!!!:halo:
Good luck. There are a couple of things I would do different if i did it again - mainly the eyelids lift up rather than moving around the eye, and also i discovered that you can buy lengths of the feathers which would be a lot quicker to do than the individual way...although it was a lot of fun to do in a sadistic sort of way. lol. I've just been reminded that i have a couple of other pictures to add now that he's clothed.

ashkent

Reaction score
These were the last photos. The first was just one of the full puppet as he sits in my kitchen, and the second was one I did to use in a "I know someone famous" thing we did at work. It was funny the amount of people who actually asked if I'd really met Animal lol

Hayley B

Reaction score
:excited: I so want him! :laugh: That is a really awesome job of Animal. :halo:

bandit

Reaction score
Fantastic! He looks great! Do his brows move or are they fixed in place? Either way, that's a bang up job.