New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

eb

Reaction score
Hi all ,
Just signed up on this forum and want to say hello to all you Muppet fans! :smile:

Erika form Belgium

Voiceguy

Reaction score
Well Hello There Muppet Fans! I am so pleased to now be able to keep up to date on what is going on in the world of Muppets. I have enjoyed them ever since I watched it on Sesame Street when it first came out I believe back in the late 60's early 70's. I always watched the show patiently waiting for the Ernie and Bert segment to come up. (It was my favorite) Now through the years I enjoyed all the various shows that Jim put together until his untimely demise back in 1990. It was a very sad day. I still continued to watch and enjoy the love and the humour that the muppets have continued to give with Brian at the helm and still enjoy them right up into my 50's. The new movie was especially fun and really kept true to the usual hilarious muppet schtick that has made them what they are today. NO, The Muppets were never forgotten, just some of us just got a little older that's all!! Continue to make the magic that you make so well Brian and company, because the muppets are so much more than most people see!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Welcome in all newbies, young and old, clean and dirty, spaghetti-eating or puppet-building! Welcome, welcome all!

:news: Was that supposed to make any sense?

Not really. I'm a little tired-giddy. Just roll with it.

:news: *sigh*

Enjoy your stay, join the discussions, count all fingers and toes after any conversation involving Carl or Behemoth. Remember: only YOU can prevent boring threads.

Hey rustynails, suggest you try the Muppet Merchandise section or the Buy/Sell/Trade threads. I'm sure someone knows something.

:news: And some of us stay in the know.

Muffins for all! Have a ginger beer to wash 'em down.
------------

PuppetKristin

Reaction score
Hiya! I'm new. I'm a puppeteer. I'm a puppet lover. I'm a puppet builder. I've been getting into the biz as it were, and I'm absolutely in love with everything puppets. If I were a puppet I would be Wembley, Izzy (the girl in my photo), or Ernie. I'm so glad to have found such a great community here! I'll be lurking! (In a totally non-creepy way, of course.)

bandit

Reaction score
Welcome, creeper! ^_^ It's good to know you're out there..... somewhere.......
*lol* You'll love it here.

AMAZINGMascots

Reaction score
Hello all! New to the forum. I just relocated to Chicago, and I keep seeing all of these "puppet" improv shows being advertised and it's inspired me to start building my own puppets. I'm already an accomplished mascot costume designer/maker/performer (www.facebook.com/amazingmascots) but I have a lot to learn about puppetry.

And I saw "Being Elmo". It made me cry....

Vincent L

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I'm in this forum for 10 days until I found this introduction thread. Hope it's not too late to say Hi.
I found this site on the Links tab in Muppet Mindset. The forum seems interesting, so, I joined. I'm having lots of fun so far.
My favorite is Robin the Frog, by the way.