Frog Style Head

bandit

Reaction score
Oh! This guy looks great! He kinda reminds me of the old Kermit prototypes...which is good. Keep it up. Can't wait to see his evolution.

is awesome

Reaction score
Here is my finish frog. I think he looks a lot like Kermit from when the Muppet show was on. Minus the eyes and no collar. Haha.
But I think he is looking pretty good. I may add legs later once I can match the fleece color again, I ran out of his material during production and had to improvise on some things.

Ya, but all in all he looks pretty good to me, my best puppet so far!

bandit

Reaction score
Love it! Fantastic work. There's something slightly sardonic in his expression. *grins* I dig it!

is awesome

Reaction score
Haha, thank you! I look forward to making a complete frog really soon! This guy was really fun to make! :smile:

Kelso

Reaction score
They really do look great! I actually like the orange one the best. The jowls give him character.

You should totally finish off that little one. He's cute. You could make his entire body the size of your hand.

bandit

Reaction score
He is a little Nixon-y. Call him Crook! lol Then keep him.
The little guy is adorable as is.

is awesome

Reaction score
Haha, I think I will finish the little one and I noticed that they don't use any foam of the body on Robin. So I will probably do the same.

And for the orange one, I started working on him but I ran out of the upholstery foam I was using, so again he is on the back burners.

Thanks for all your comments guys! I really appreciate it!

aaronmojo

Reaction score
Looks good! Did you use any kind of pattern for this guy (or, these guys, I guess) or is he just trial and error??