New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Compo

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm tommy from London, a new member, just wanted to introduce my self,just this week decided I wanted to make puppets, was looking to buy a kermit puppet, however they were to expensive or didn't look right, more like teddys, so I thought I'd have a go a making my own. Read up a bit first, bought a sewing machine and some table tennis ball and was off!
Well with and old st Patrick's day t-shirt I was so pleased with my first attempt, I got the bug!
Not sure yet how to attach pics on here yet but I'll work that out
I will need some help with the correct names of fabric for when I go to the material shop, if you could
So for now I'll say goodnight

Hayley B

Reaction score
Hi i'm back! And i'm in a great mood! Thanks for all the positive feedback, and I have posted a fanfic here already, but i would be glad for anyhelp with anything else, i am quite new. :halo:

Wow, my story is getting way more attention here then on Fanfiction.net, pretty awesome! I'll post more tomorrow, and try to start up a new conversation! Night! and thanks for everyones help, :halo:
Welcome Back. I take it that you like my favorite character as well ( :halo: ) ?

Hello all, I'm tommy from London, a new member, just wanted to introduce my self,just this week decided I wanted to make puppets, was looking to buy a kermit puppet, however they were to expensive or didn't look right, more like teddys, so I thought I'd have a go a making my own. Read up a bit first, bought a sewing machine and some table tennis ball and was off!
Well with and old st Patrick's day t-shirt I was so pleased with my first attempt, I got the bug!
Not sure yet how to attach pics on here yet but I'll work that out
I will need some help with the correct names of fabric for when I go to the material shop, if you could
So for now I'll say goodnight
Welcome Tommy to Muppet Central. I visited London over ten years ago. I enjoyed my only 4 days visit. I wish I could go back and see more. Stayed at, at the time called Posthouse Kensington (now it's called Kensington Close Hotel) and it's around Kensington High Street. Hopefully you will be able to find what you are looking for in these threads. I got amazed at how much Animal stuff there is. I'm sure there is a tons of stuff of Kermit and cheap.

Saying hello and posting some great Palisades red box 25th Anniversary collectibles
Hiya!

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome Compo, Rhycher, and fictionalnice! Hope you have a great time here!

DrDientes

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Laila, and I'm argentinian, so I'm sorry for my really bad english. I'm 18 years old an I growp up with Plaza Sésamo, but sadly I didn't discover the Muppets until I saw the promotions for The Muppets. Then I started searching in Wikipedia and look for Muppet Show episodes. I really really really love Dr Teeth and The Electric Mayhem. I have a lot of their songs in my MP3. ("Tenderly", "Can you picture that?" and "New York State of Mind" are my favorites.) I saw The Muppet Movie (and NEVER look the spanish version. It's just awful), The Muppet Christmas Carol and The Muppets (thanks God the last two have a really better spanish tranlation). I think that's all for now, so... Goodbye!