Crazy Orange Monster

Sam Bald Eagle

Reaction score
Hi Jarrod
Im A puppet maker in Melbourne and I would love to know where you get your eyes from or do you custom make them? also is the fur on this guy purchased as is or distressed by you?

Cheers for any answers you can give :smile:

Also I do realise this should probably be in the making section lol

Keeermit

Reaction score
all my eyes are custom made here in my studio - and 99% of the fur we purchase is off the shelf fur that needs to be distressed. And you are correct I am sure there are posts on here that can go into detail about these topics - have a search then experiment with different materials.

Puppetainer

Reaction score
Hey Sam, if you can't find the info on fur you're searching for here I'm 99% certain you'll find something on it over at Puppets and Stuff; a vibrant and active community of puppet makers/performers. If you're not on there already you owe it to yourself to check it out!

http://puppetsandstuff.com/community/index.php

muppetguy

Reaction score
Jarrod, I've always been a huge fan of your work. I recently saw your scaled down fully poseable Miss Piggy. Can you give us an idea how you did this and what you used for the armature wire skeleton and how you place that inside the puppet?

Reaction score
All of your puppets look fantastic! You do excellent work. I'll be sure you to look at your site from time to time to check out your new puppets.