When a Muppet says...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
TMS- Season 2 during the song "Pig Calypso"

Piggy- Kermie is the reason why I have this twinkle in my eye. Kermie, Kermie shy and cute, How I love that handsome brute.

Kermit- The frog has come to have his say, the pig will never get her way. Bib and napkin, knife and fork is the only way that I'll touch pork. LOL!!!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
TMS- Season 2 during the song "Pig Calypso"

Piggy- Kermie is the reason why I have this twinkle in my eye. Kermie, Kermie shy and cute,
How I love that handsome brute.

Kermit- The frog has come to have his say, the pig will never get her way. Bib and napkin, knife and fork is the only way that I'll touch pork. LOL!!!
I heard that song and it always cracks me up. The last part that Kermit did when ther last lines were, "bib and napkin, knife and fork is the only way that I'll touch pork." was hilarious even with her karate chop, the pigs oinked at her, and she probably said, Oink, oink yourself." That song really made my day.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
For some reason, this has been tickling me lately, even though I can't even identify which episode of TMS it comes from and why exactly it happened.

There's a baby in Statler and Waldorf's box (one of their grandsons?) and Waldorf says: "I don't think this show is suitable for children!" To which the baby replies: "I don't think this show is suitable for ANYBODY!" And they all laugh.

I usually don't like baby-talk as a comic device but man, that one cracks me up.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
The Muppet Show Season 5 Loretta Swit

Kermit- I said I hate long good-byes!!!
Piggy- So what??!!
Kermit- So long!!!
Piggy- I tell you I do not need this show! I have a whole world waiting out there for moi!!!
Kermit- Well don't keep'em waiting!!!
Piggy- I have muscial comedy offers, press conferences, film offers!!!
Kermit- THE LAST FILM YOU WERE EVER OFFERED WAS LARGO SINGS THE BLUES!!!
Loretta- Now, now kids lets discuss this like grown ups.
Kermit/Piggy- Well you don't discuss it like grown ups when your talking to a pig/frog!!! *both start arguing back and fourth*
Loretta- QUIET!!! Now Kermit you know you can't just pick her up and throw her out in the snow!
Kermit- NOT WITHOUT A FORKLIFT I CAN'T!!!!
Piggy- Very funny wart boy! LOL!!!

DrDientes

Reaction score
For some reason, this has been tickling me lately, even though I can't even identify which episode of TMS it comes from and why exactly it happened.

There's a baby in Statler and Waldorf's box (one of their grandsons?) and Waldorf says: "I don't think this show is suitable for children!" To which the baby replies: "I don't think this show is suitable for ANYBODY!" And they all laugh.

I usually don't like baby-talk as a comic device but man, that one cracks me up.
The baby is from The Baby Band.

One of the my favorite quotes is from the ep with Steve Martin

(after an act of :sleep: :boo:)
:attitude::Yes! Yes! That's so wonderful!
:smile::I'm glad you enjoy that act, Sam.
:attitude::It's good old-fashion entertainment. With that act, the Muppet Show finally turn the corner and become a normal, decent, moral program. What's next?
:wink::Marvin Suggs and his All Food Glee Club.
:attitude::For one brief moment, there was light at the end of the tunel.

Besides, I love Marvin Suggs. His voice never failes to make me laugh.