MC Radio - Questions

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Phil,

Is there any updates on a 'Hour' that could be dedicated to one show, Like a Radio Programme.

Just an hour of music from The Muppet Show and stuff like that ?

see ya

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Warrick,

Not yet, but I know it's something you've been requesting for awhile.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Phil,

Yeah i think it would be really great.

Some people dont want to listen to lots of other songs to get to songs from there favorite show, So it would be good for people like that.

Also, it would just be nice to tune into a whole hour of one kind of music.

see ya

Beauregard

Reaction score
Actually I'd much much rather it stayed the way it is. I would hat eto hear a whole hour of Sesame or BIBBH, but I would also hate to hear a whole hour of Muppet Songs I have heard before soooooo I think it is just fine the way it is.

And on that note, does anyone know where I can get a copy of Rowlf singing "It's not where you start it's where you finish" it is one of my favorite songs, (or has been since I had to dance it in last year's Panto!!!)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Beau,

I made a new Avatar for you, Send me an email.

see ya

Clean Glutch

Reaction score
Can we have Electric Company songs on there? It was so close to Sesame Street and i think it would be a good idea. I know it aint muppets but the Pinball Song isnt Muppets and thats on MC Radio. I could prolly supply you with some mp3s.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Clean Glutch
Can we have Electric Company songs on there? It was so close to Sesame Street and i think it would be a good idea. I know it aint muppets but the Pinball Song isnt Muppets and thats on MC Radio. I could prolly supply you with some mp3s.
This is a possibility for the future. There are some excellent Electric Company tunes that would fit in very well, especially since Joe Raposo was the music director on the show. Their rotation would be limited though, maybe one song every couple hours or something like that.

Wander McMooch

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard
Another I really want to get hold of is...Rowlf the Dog singing 'tea for two' backwards!!!
I have a copy of that. Let me see if I can post it over the weekend...

While we're on the subject, I've been looking for a copy of Jaye P. Morgan singing "That Old Black Magic" with The Electric Mayhem. Does anyone happen to have a copy of that?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I was wondering if when ya'll listen to M Radio that it goes off then starts up again? It makes me mad. And its been changing from song like it will be playing a song then the songs almost over then it will change to the next one. I was wondering if anyone knows whats happening and how to stop it form doing it?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Erine81981, are you using the Live365 default player or trying to use something else (Real, Winamp, Windows Media etc). You will get much better results with the Live365 player.

What speed is your connection? If you are on 28k or 33k dial-up the signal may stop sometimes, especially if you are checking e-mail or surfing at the same time when you are listening to Muppet Central Radio.

Let us know more about your set up and we will try to help.