How's the weather where you are?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Hot, rainy, the only thing missing is snow and frogs

Daniel

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Another HOT day in paradise! By the way to the people on here that are Americans. Happy 4th of July! :attitude:

Bryan M

Reaction score
It is a hot day in Afghanistan. But at least its a dry heat! :embarrassed:

Hubert

Reaction score
They're calling for some bad thunderstorms heading my way tonight, complete with very high winds...it seems to be starting now...hopefully it will not turn out to be much.

But I wouldn't be surprised if I'm absent for most if not all of the night due to loss of power.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
What is with all these thunderstorms? Looks pretty sunny here, but they can hit at any minute. Its also insanely hot. Heat makes Sarge grumpy :frown:

By the way, Hubert, I see your new avatar didn't last very long :stick_out_tongue:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
They're calling for some bad thunderstorms heading my way tonight, complete with very high winds...it seems to be starting now...hopefully it will not turn out to be much.

But I wouldn't be surprised if I'm absent for most if not all of the night due to loss of power.
You must live near me; I'm in Connecticut and we are supposed to be getting some bad storms around 6:30 to 7:00 tonight. Hopefully they are not as bad as the weather people say they will be; I'll be the first to admit that I get cranky without power.

Hubert

Reaction score
Well, there were supposed to be two waves of the storm, the first wave was pretty bad, but still not as bad as many thought it would be. The 2nd wave is still on it's way, but as of yet it doesn't seem like there's signs of it being too bad...

But I lost power a couple of times for a few moments and I just got my internet connection back...hopefully it won't go out again...I felt so terribly deprived to not be able to get on here.

By the way, Hubert, I see your new avatar didn't last very long :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah...I got tired of it. It didn't have the personality and spirit this one has. I'm too attached to this one.