Being Elmo on Netflix?

Princeton

Reaction score
I've been checking Netflix pretty regularly to see when Being Elmo will be available, but the only option is to put it on your waiting list. I know several of you have seen this movie since it left theaters; have you ran into this difficulty with Netflix?

Reaction score
I'm guessing you don't have streaming, as it's been available that way for months.

It is odd that the dvd isn't available yet though.

Princeton

Reaction score
Being Elmo is now available on all formats on Netflix, but to be honest, I don't have an interest in seeing it anymore.

Animal31

Reaction score
Netflix is about 6 weeks behind in the releases, but I got it no problem and then later purchased it. I loved it...

Princeton

Reaction score
I did end up seeing it and am glad I did, though I stopped watching it after Jim Henson passed away; there probably wasn't much more to the movie after that, anyway.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I did end up seeing it and am glad I did, though I stopped watching it after Jim Henson passed away; there probably wasn't much more to the movie after that, anyway.

There is. I enjoyed it when I saw it a long time ago. I'm unsure if the movie will still have the same effect, of course, due to recent stories.
Regardless, was a great movie. Watch the ending. :wink: